Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Engineer Isaac Clarke battles a polymorphic virus-like alien infestation that turns human corpses into grotesque undead alien monsters called "Necromorphs" while trying to survive on board an infested interstellar mining ship named the USG Ishimura.

New game +?

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

i just (moments ago) bought this game on games on demand (yeah i know i could have gotten cheaper else where) i have been playing a shit load of R5 lately as well its really nice that i can take my guns and unlocks into a new game. can i do this in dead space? im planning on playing the game on the hardest setting.

carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By carlthenimrod

Nope. Unless they patched it since then. I remember being majorly bummed out over it when I played it back when it came out.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Afroman269

You still can't, I remember there being a glitch where you can start the game with the military suit so that would help.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jackel2072
    @Afroman269 said:
    " You still can't, I remember there being a glitch where you can start the game with the military suit so that would help. "
    i will have to read up on that on thanks
      @carlthenimrod said:

"  Nope. Unless they patched it since then. I remember being majorly bummed out over it when I played it back when it came out. "

Damn it all to hell. Thank man
    Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jackel2072

so im reading you Armor does come with you in a new game +. well thats better then nothing

Grumbel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 99

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Grumbel

Still not patched and at this point never will. You can take everything you get with you on NewGame+, guns, ammo, etc., but you can't change the difficulty, which makes it completely useless, as the game is already quite easy on medium and playing it with a full load out makes it just ridiculous easy and not really worth the time, as story and setting are not that interesting to go through a second time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.