Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Deadly Premonition Get!

MrBeanTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By MrBeanTroll

Finally picked up Deadly Premonition. I blame Giant Bomb personally. Thursday my girl and I will begin our own run through this game. I hope our relationship can handle it.

MrBeanTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MrBeanTroll

Finally picked up Deadly Premonition. I blame Giant Bomb personally. Thursday my girl and I will begin our own run through this game. I hope our relationship can handle it.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Seedofpower

I don't understand why everyone is running out to get this game. The "good" part of the game is being ruined by the BG cast on the ER run. The gameplay isn't great, its just good to make fun of about once.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

If you can continue this as a blog and articulate that adventure, with your girlfriend, in your own way, I will follow.

In your own words, speak it as true.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.