Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Deadly Premonition: The Board Game - You never asked for this, but now you're getting it.

loki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Having already surpassed its funding goal of $50,000 on Kickstarter, the board game adaptation (that I'm fairly certain nobody asked for) will be a reality by December of this year.

Deadly Premonition: The Board Game on Kickstarter

And now the obvious question remains: Will GB do an endurance run of the Deadly Premonition board game?

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Matt Rorie should bring back the table top livestream again with this game. It would be pretty cool if not warrant a somewhat difficult set-up. If they can nab the podcast room to do it in this could be a good idea.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Relkin

Good. This sounds like a good dumb thing. It should exist.

It'll probably get mentioned in a podcast (or more likely both of them), but I doubt we'll see any content devoted to it.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will look with interest at this Kickstarter.

I only glanced over the rules, but it's basically just Clue?

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By clagnaught

H....Ho....How?

hnke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great. Bullseye.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll basically say here what I said in the other thread: I don't understand what this game even is. It's investigation themed, but it seems to function more as a card battler than any sort of actual investigation, it has a secret killer player, who doesn't seem to play the game any differently than anyone else, but at some point you have to try to figure out who the secret killer is, and the result is either the game ends or one player is eliminated from the game. A rulebook or a full playthrough would help clarify things, but their pitch so far doesn't instill much confidence.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This game seems bad which sucks because I'm a sucker for board game Kickstarters. The biggest gripe for me is not knowing the rules at all based on the video or the text. It's... Top Trumps with action cards and a hidden identity -mechanic? What?

Also, a hundred cards, 4 pieces of cardboard, one die and a box for 30$ is sort of too much money. That box seems absolutely humongous in contrast with the content.

druv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love a game that's just Sherlock Holmes - Consulting Detective but written by Swery set in some fake American town.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, a hundred cards, 4 pieces of cardboard, one die and a box for 30$ is sort of too much money. That box seems absolutely humongous in contrast with the content.

The normal game contents don't bother me much, and I'm kind of used to oversized boxes in board games. The Legendary Encounters games would give you a heart attack if you think this is bad. You got to stand out on a shelf after all.

The Chief special edition is really bizarre though. $30 extra for a mug, a CD soundtrack, some custom dice and a dice bag? Considering the stuff they brought together for that PS3 special edition a while back, I feel like they could do a lot better.

ToxicAntidote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By ToxicAntidote

I just found out about this campaign today. I rarely support any crowdfunding campaigns nowadays, but I'm pretty happy about the idea of supporting this project. =D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.