Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Has Anyone Spliced Together Every Session?

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

So when I write and play certain types of games, like Starbound , I like to put something on in the background to listen to. I would LOVE if someone made one long file of the Vinny/Jeff and/or Ryan/Brad Endurance Runs. Is my best option to just play a youtube playlist?

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Well, you could download all the video files for all the episodes and then edit them yourself into one gigantic file. That's pretty much the only way you're going to get it.

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

If I remember correctly there were many 1 hour long episodes so its not like you will have to play new video every 5 minutes.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You should really pay attention to the game with this one, Deadly Premonition is great.

If you've already played it and are just insane I'd just go with youtube.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@ramone: That Persona 4 one launched in what was certainly not the first episode. Which is a bummer. Also I guess they can't provide the HD versions, cause it's subscriber only and all that. Which sucks even more. I really should watch the Persona 4 ER and that would've been a good way .

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

szlifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By szlifier

@chavtheworld said:

@ramone: That Persona 4 one launched in what was certainly not the first episode. Which is a bummer. Also I guess they can't provide the HD versions, cause it's subscriber only and all that. Which sucks even more. I really should watch the Persona 4 ER and that would've been a good way .

It does start with the first episode, I don't know what's the issue.

There are no HD versions of Persona 4 or Deadly Premonition ER. Only upscaled.

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramone: I don't quite understand. How does one use that to watch the endurance runs?

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Optix12
    @cheesebob said:

@ramone: I don't quite understand. How does one use that to watch the endurance runs?

At first i was like wtf not even a megabyte of data and noticed it was .m3u (consider it like a playlist file). I always thought you had to have the files on your computer for it to pull them in but I guess it works if it has some hyperlink or direct pull through the internet.

Im using it through windows media player and it basically lists all the videos as one large playlist
    Edit: thanks @ramone for those, they are awesome

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

@xalienxgreyx: If I only wanted to absorb the game then I wouldn't be watching/listening to Endurance Runs :D

@ramone: Greatly appreciated!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bollard

@szlifier said:

@chavtheworld said:

It does start with the first episode, I don't know what's the issue.

There are no HD versions of Persona 4 or Deadly Premonition ER. Only upscaled.

Ah okay, didn't realise about the HD.

Mine started with Vinny talking about being "back" with Persona and enduring more. Don't know why it bugged out.

EDIT: It was because I have my music on shuffle, it started a random episode rather than the first one. Finally found out how to open the full playlist and it's working now.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammo21 said:

@xalienxgreyx: If I only wanted to absorb the game then I wouldn't be watching/listening to Endurance Runs :D

@ramone: Greatly appreciated!

Well I absorbed DP from the endurance run, then bought and never played it.

Maybe I'm crazy.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT: It was because I have my music on shuffle, it started a random episode rather than the first one. Finally found out how to open the full playlist and it's working now.

OH MY GOD I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW. I had the same problem about a month back and resorted to just watching them individually on Giant Bomb. Which, goes without saying, was a hassle. Now I can finally watch those in proper order. I can't believe I didn't think about that.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bollard

@hatking: Hahaha! I'm glad my stupidity (or the poor design of WMP) was able to help someone. I don't know how I even noticed to be honest.

fujisyusuke808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By fujisyusuke808
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spliced together the audio of both VJ and BR over a very specific death scene in Deadly Premonition. SPOILERS, obviously!

Thank you for reminding me of that glorious moment. Somehow I didn't remember what was going to happen, so it was just as enjoyable second time round.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.