Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

York and Zach's Deadly Tape Mix

Animagess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Animagess

You wouldn't know it to look at it, but there's actually mild spoilers all throughout this picture.  If you haven't played the game, you won't know what they are, but you should probably look away...

It's a fake album cover for a bunch of songs I compiled based on York's car conversation about what music he and Zach listened to as teens.  When you read the lyrics to all 26 songs (one for every chapter) in order, it roughly re-tells the whole game story.  I dunno why I did it; I wanted to know more about York's music taste, and THIS happened.  Anyway, I'd never heard of most of these bands before Deadly Premonition came along, but 26 is now one of my favourite songs.  You ought to check 'em all out, if for no other reason than to listen to some pretty sweet tunes.

You can listen to all the songs in order on this Youtube playlist.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

That was a pretty good idea. Nice going!

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By armaan8014
    @Animagess: Thanks. But no place to download the album? That would be nice.
    And did you make it? Cool!
    Animagess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Animagess

Sorry, the Youtube link got messed up.  Lemme edit it; it's a playlist, so you can Play All to hear the songs in order.  All I did was pick the tracks; I don't actually have the MP3s or anything, unfortunately.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By Legend

Cool, thanks for posting this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.