Your Favorite Volition Game?

#1 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Guess it's between iterations of Saints Row, Red Faction and Summoner.

Mine's Summoner 2. It's been about decade, but I've got very fond memories of it. Guess that might change, if I take a hint and grab a copy of Saints Row : The Third one of these days.

Man - looking at that video, games from the PS1 and PS2 era really don't hold up well at all! Though there's still something to it. An interesting mix of actiony and RPG combat. It was clearly ahead of its time.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36050 posts) -

Saints Row the 2.

#3 Posted by Vorbis (2749 posts) -

The original Red Faction, spent hours digging tunnels in the split screen multiplayer.

#4 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Red Faction Guerrilla I guess. I've only played the first Saints Row and it was pretty awful, so I doubt I'd like the others just because they're KRAZY.

#5 Posted by Ubersmake (754 posts) -
#6 Posted by aspaceinvader (256 posts) -

Free space series, they need to make free space 3 and for consoles

#7 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
#8 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1696 posts) -

Probably a tie between Red Faction 1 and Guerrilla. And maybe RF2 for the multiplayer.

#9 Posted by NoCookiesForYou (756 posts) -

Freespace series followed by Saints Row 3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.