Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Question about the weapon,spell and ring trophies

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OmegaPirate

Alright so having got partway through my new game plus and have been thoroughly enjoying the change in pace - however one question is lingering in my mind. 

I'm adamant to platinum trophy this game (as many others) and have so far been focusing on gathering unique weapons using the boss souls etc. over souls and miracles. 
    My question is that if i learn (as i have) a few miracles and spells with this character, when i start a new character - will the spells and miracles i have learnt still 'count' towards the trophy?  
    I:e, i have learnt God's Wrath - will i be able to not learn god's wrath in my next character - and still get the trophy? or does every ring, spell or weapon, have to be gathered with one character? 

Cheers in advance!!

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By azteris
    @OmegaPirate said:
    " Alright so having got partway through my new game plus and have been thoroughly enjoying the change in pace - however one question is lingering in my mind.  I'm adamant to platinum trophy this game (as many others) and have so far been focusing on gathering unique weapons using the boss souls etc. over souls and miracles. My question is that if i learn (as i have) a few miracles and spells with this character, when i start a new character - will the spells and miracles i have learnt still 'count' towards the trophy?  I:e, i have learnt God's Wrath - will i be able to not learn god's wrath in my next character - and still get the trophy? or does every ring, spell or weapon, have to be gathered with one character?  Cheers in advance!! "
    I have no idea, but I can tell you that the Demon Soul's platinum is 100+ hours.
    msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By msdss

I believe the trophie for all spells and all miracles is for a single character. 
    by that i mean you can't have one character with half the spells, then go get the other half on another character. 
    In all honesty the spells are the easiest ones, as it just requires you to beat the game a few times. 
    The real whore trophies are the weapon upgrade trophies. 

I'm still missing grey stone, mercury, and marrow stone... Piece of shit enemies refuse to drop it. 
    I'm on NG++++ and I still don't have those god fucking things... /sigh....

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @msdss said:
    " I believe the trophie for all spells and all miracles is for a single character. by that i mean you can't have one character with half the spells, then go get the other half on another character. In all honesty the spells are the easiest ones, as it just requires you to beat the game a few times. The real whore trophies are the weapon upgrade trophies.  I'm still missing grey stone, mercury, and marrow stone... Piece of shit enemies refuse to drop it. I'm on NG++++ and I still don't have those god fucking things... /sigh.... "
    Cheers for that- i've been mostly focusing on the weapons and have only got a few more upgrades to do ( sucker, faint, cloud moonlight/darkmoon and marrow) and few 'unique' weapons to create. Although theres one or two instances where ill need the world to be pure black in order for things to happen (such as that dude in the prison who you can get the pole from). 

Im working co-op over skype with a friend of mine (we split upgrade duties between us) as all you need to do is 'pick up' a weapon of maximum upgrade we are burning through those trophies pretty sharpish, so if we  do manage to get any of those ones you require ill give you a heads up and arrange a pickup if you still need it :)
    msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By msdss

That would be most excellent! 

The +5's I need are Marrow, Mercury, and Grey. After that I get my juicey platinum trophy! 
    I appreciate your offer though, if you ever get those let me know, i'd be most grateful! ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.