Find people to play.

#1 Posted by Monopolized (456 posts) -

Figure I should start a forum like this.. If anyone on this site is still playing D2  and if anyone would like to set up dates to do runs and what not.

just put your username  (password..kidding)
what realm and if your ladder or not

#2 Posted by yyZiggurat (1014 posts) -

I know this is a really late reply but I ordered the Diablo Battle Chest on ebay last week and just it came in yesterday.  I go as HomemadeZigurat on the East and West Coast realms.

#3 Posted by NoDeath (798 posts) -

I think your a bit beyond late, I highly doubt he'll wind up seeing your post. If you want to ask if he still would like to play, send him a pm.

#4 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -
NoDeath said:
"I think your a bit beyond late, I highly doubt he'll wind up seeing your post. If you want to ask if he still would like to play, send him a pm."
It might be beyond PMing at this point, since he has been inactive for almost a month.
#5 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

I could play on hamachi.

#6 Posted by yyZiggurat (1014 posts) -
Karmum said:
"NoDeath said:
"I think your a bit beyond late, I highly doubt he'll wind up seeing your post. If you want to ask if he still would like to play, send him a pm."
It might be beyond PMing at this point, since he has been inactive for almost a month."
I was hoping other people played online in  addition to ConfusedSanity.

Does anyone else still play?
#7 Posted by Monopolized (456 posts) -

Lol I came back

#8 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@ConfusedSanity said:
" Lol I came back "

#9 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:

" @ConfusedSanity said:

" Lol I came back "

 
"
lmao. Hey I still play off and on, maybe we could get somethin started.
 
*Edit: Oh yeah, I play on US West, non-ladder.*
#10 Posted by Monopolized (456 posts) -

Yeah for sure I am in the midst of getting a new CD-key for Diablo 2 but yes I play on US-East Non Ladder.

#11 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Why do people continue to bump threads that are a year old?

#12 Posted by warxsnake (2645 posts) -
@Br3adfan said:
" Why do people continue to bump threads that are a year old? "
to piss you off
#13 Posted by Monopolized (456 posts) -

And Cause someone replied and I was gone and now I am back..don't like it don' t care.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.