Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

New screenshots of DOTA2

• 66 results
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#51  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Well, if it will be anything like my experience with DOTA Allstars in Warcraft III I will pick a character that I think looks cool and then spend the rest of the match getting yelled at for being a "fuckin noob" and then summarily booted or defeated.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By RsistncE
    @ArbitraryWater said:
    Well, if it will be anything like my experience with DOTA Allstars in Warcraft III I will pick a character that I think looks cool and then spend the rest of the match getting yelled at for being a "fuckin noob" and then summarily booted or defeated.
    Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Vexxan

Looks very good.

Mechwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mechwing

apprently. these pics are 4 months old. so it prob looks EVEN better now. i can't wait till Wednesday 

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By fattony12000

Tap it straight into my veeeeeeeeins!

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @FirePrince said:
    Please be free. And be more like LoL. Also, I am hoping that the community won't be comprised of complete and utter assholes.Ha.Ha.Ha.
    Play HoN, the community is better.
    emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By emergency

@ArbitraryWater said:

I'm sure the game will bring in a plethora of 'noobs' so after a few days when the 'pros' get a higher ranking and matchmaking takes effect then it should be bearable. Undoubtably still full of flamers/trolls though.

Nocall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Nocall

Uggh, that map again. Got sick of it years ago. Hope there are more options.

Aureoloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By Aureoloss
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    @FirePrince said:
    Please be free. And be more like LoL. Also, I am hoping that the community won't be comprised of complete and utter assholes.Ha.Ha.Ha.
    I have to disagree. The community in HoN is the worst community in any video game. Believe me, I played HoN for a while and switched to LoL. Not even HoN becoming free took me back to it. On a personal note, I also feel like HoN has a "holier than thou" feel to it that really got to me. 
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Aureoloss said:
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    @FirePrince said:
    I have to disagree. The community in HoN is the worst community in any video game. Believe me, I played HoN for a while and switched to LoL. Not even HoN becoming free took me back to it. On a personal note, I also feel like HoN has a "holier than thou" feel to it that really got to me. 
    I used to be the same way. I used to think that, but lately League had gotten completely ridiculous in it's un-sportsmanship and dick-headedness, so I started playing HoN and have to say it's like a breath of fresh air compared to HoN.
    nazer858

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By nazer858

Thanks for posting these they look amazing, can't wait to watch the tourney this week

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#62  Edited By ajamafalous
    @mnzy said:
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:

I hate complex games because i can't access them and that makes me feel like a stupid fucking dimwit.

Well then DOTA is the game for you!
    I lol'd
    FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By FirePrince
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    @FirePrince said:
    No. Just, no. What I played with my friend, most people had a microphone (which is a good thing!), but they just used it to shout at each other, call people "Ward Bitch", laugh at people new to the game (like me), and just generally be massive dicks.
    Thank god that game has a mute button. Also, very few of my friends play HoN, even with it being free. I personally just like LoL better.
    Aureoloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Aureoloss
    @FirePrince: Exactly what I think as well. LoL has been much more inviting to newbies, and much more welcoming to me. There's always bad apples, but it seemed like in HoN everyone was a bad apple. God forbid you don't deny a fucking minion kill in HoN and you get your head blown off by your team mates.
    Draco9898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Draco9898

I hope they have alternate models you can buy and use, I really don't like what they went with for viper.

craves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By craves

@Draco9898 said:

I hope they have alternate models you can buy and use, I really don't like what they went with for viper.

If the business model is anything like the current MOBA standard, you'll have plenty of alternative versions to choose from (read: buy).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.