Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Glitches and bugs you've encountered? (Topic over 3 years old)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#201  Edited By HH

i'm currently ready to face corypheus for the final battle, and i'm playing on nightmare, which has been a lot of fun until now. However, years of playing bioware games on the highest difficulty has taught me that while it's possible to wing it through the main game just relying on pause and squad commands, when it comes to the main bosses, preparation is key.

Okay, so i've got magic defense stacked on the whole party.

Next up, cleansing runes, and here's the first problem. It costs 6 revenant hearts or 6 corpse hearts to make them. And where I am at in my game there are no revenants to be found, i only got three hearts all game, and the only corpses around, the ones in fallow mire, do not drop hearts at all. I had already closed the pits in exalted plains, as i was asked to, and all the remaining rifts, about twenty of them, spawned demons and nothing else. Surely this is an oversight. If runes are destroyed when used, and cannot be unslotted and reslotted (isn't that how they worked in earlier DA games?), then it should be possible to farm for them. right? Anyway, no cleansing runes for me, but I can manage without them.

Next up, healing. Now I like the potion / camp system a lot within the main game, but when it comes to bosses that have many stages, not to mention when they've got a dragon to jump in the ring for them, i think it's a little imbalanced and unfair. But okay, there are healing mist grenades which can cover my ass. Also there are grenade belts which allow me to carry more. EXCEPT ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL MY GRENADE BELTS ARE BUGGED, when i replenish the grenades the herbs are consumed and the numbers are right, but then when I transition to another area, the numbers are back down to the default 3, and the herbs are still spent.

EDIT: this bug also applies to the extra slot i get from my Tempest specialization, which, like the belts, had been working fine until now.

I was tolerant of all the bugs for a long time, even when they affected combat, but being denied a basic strategy like this is not the ending I was hoping for.

eliminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#202  Edited By eliminator

who boy, is this game buggy.

Just some examples of what I encountered.

• Cassandra clone: me talking with Cassandra and another Cassandra is fighting in the background (i have it on video, should edit it and post it here)
    • Blocked during dialogue and had to restart.
    • People being catapulted into the air or forward, for no reason.
    • All kinds of clipping going on.
    • Enemy bugged out on me and couldn't finish a mission.
      And probably more that I can't remember now.
      Also I swear I started the game on Nightmare (the majority of the game felt really tough), but when I finished the game and checked the difficulty it was on Normal (the rage).
      So I basically played and struggled through the game and then got no trophy for my work. Is normal supposed to be that hard? I don't remember changing the difficulty either (I think).
    Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I'm on PS4 and the only bug I've encountered is that the trophy didn't pop after I killed the last high dragon.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@humanity said:

I'm on PS4 and the only bug I've encountered is that the trophy didn't pop after I killed the last high dragon.

Yeah I think that may effect almost everyone, I never got the dragon trophy either.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Humanity

@karkarov said:
    @humanity said:

Yeah I think that may effect almost everyone, I never got the dragon trophy either.

I just reloaded a save before the last dragon and killed him again and the trophy popped so if you have a save you can try that.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#206  Edited By Fredchuckdave

I got teleported to a frozen void mid multiplayer match, my team went on to finish it without me (though I still took damage in the void). It even had foliage and a nice looking horizon; what a nice way to fall through the world. When you shoot arrows at the glacier walls they curve and apparently have hitboxes since you can see the explosions very far away. I was unable to leave the match at the end tragically.

Loading Video...

This other one's far less amusing:

Loading Video...

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#207  Edited By theacidskull

I hovered for a while when I jumped and I was propelled off a mountain once, but aside from that, no glitches occurred.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Solas's quest is broken. I take him to meet the spirit from the fade, and I just see a demon bound by a bunch of crystals. Solas doesn't say anything, there is no prompt on anything...it's a shame. Tried a few fixes but no go.

Was looking forward to getting more Fade lore from the guy.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takayamasama: Can you destroy the crystals? Cause thats one solution to that quest.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Not that I saw, I was beating on them for a while. I shall try going back though and smacking them more.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I'm pretty sure Solas's quest is broken. I take him to meet the spirit from the fade, and I just see a demon bound by a bunch of crystals. Solas doesn't say anything, there is no prompt on anything...it's a shame. Tried a few fixes but no go.

Was looking forward to getting more Fade lore from the guy.

You don't get that much lore from that quest. I think I had the same issue and I fast traveled to the Elven camp and then it worked (it should trigger a cutscene when you go close to the marker).

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Quick question: Have they fixed the Hawke voice glitch yet? (I haven't had time to play in the last few weeks.)

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sessh said:

Quick question: Have they fixed the Hawke voice glitch yet? (I haven't had time to play in the last few weeks.)

Which one? The one that had male Hawke talk like Female Hawke? If so yes that is fixed.

My bugs are as follows

Dorian's Loyalty quest is bugged. Apparently if you side with the Templars and discuss Alexius prior to his sentencing you can never do his loyalty mission for that playthroug no matter his approval rating.

High Dragon Trophy (just fought the last dragon again to fix).

Krem likes to stand on chairs instead of sit.

Keymaster trophy popped 5 times after getting it.

Multiple dragon's would one shot my tanks with full guard and barriers for no apparent reason.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@zirilius said:

@sessh said:

Which one? The one that had male Hawke talk like Female Hawke? If so yes that is fixed.

Sorry, should have been more specific. I meant the one where changing Hawke's appearance changes the main characters voice if you didn't pick the default.

gunninkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The clipping in just about all cut scenes and animations.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a clipping issue on an armor type with my warrior. Her neck clips through the back of the armor. It's not super noticeable, but it's still shitty. And I had one dialogue from my character go mute, but it was short and what was said was pretty well implied by the choice and reaction to it, but again, still shitty.

There's a duplication bug though, and that's addressed some of the headache attached to the weird crafting system. I like the crafting system, but think some of the resource gathering stuff is shitty. I'm not going to watch that animation each time I see a rock.

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had some conversations that after choosing an option did not continue. Camera stayed on my character, but nothing happened.

Another bug happened where I stood under some rock formation or some sort of cave entrance. I choose an Area of Effect skill, but could not place it on my character, because instead of the circle appearing on the ground it targeted the rocks above me. The camera did not like this either.

The biggest glitch I encountered was when I played the game from the start until I stopped playing; the combat system got all lousy and not fun and the inventory system was a mess.
    That last one is a bad joke. I apologize. :(

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#218  Edited By The_Ruiner

Sigh...the inventory and combat systems do get rather tedious... It's a bummer.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By NTM

Nothing really. The only stuff was some clipping, as someone mentioned, characters' feet wouldn't stay put firmly on the ground, as it went through the floor. There was also a few times when characters wouldn't have an animation and they'd move quickly across the screen. None of it ruined the experience for me. There was also one that I believe I triggered. I was trying to finish up a side mission, so I had to talk to an elf, and what I did was save right when I press the button to talk to her. When I saved it, I couldn't finish the mission, I could only talk to her, and she'd say the same thing, so I had to load an autosave. I played the game for 105 hours, and hadn't experienced anything big. In the first 25 hours there were a few annoyances, but not due to glitches. I played on PS4.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Zirilius

@sessh said:

@zirilius said:

@sessh said:

Sorry, should have been more specific. I meant the one where changing Hawke's appearance changes the main characters voice if you didn't pick the default.

Oh wouldn't know. I used default Hawke in DA2 so it was an easy choice for me.

Avatar image for natures_nurturer
    Natures_Nurturer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tearhead: I had that glitch but without a reload I was able to trigger it by walking over to the Dalish camp, chatting them up, then approaching from the East. Sometimes just leaving the map and coming back helps on these glitches too, but I have to say.... very disappointed with the Xbox One version. Has definitely been glitch city.

announakis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

during the the "in your heart shall burn mission" I had an interesting glitch:

as the final boss spawned, I ran back to the village to avoid open ground (I play in nightmare)...In the process of disengaging, my Solas died....no big deal...I continued running in stealth with the rogue until I lost the aggro...then everyone came back to life except Solas....although he was up and running, behaving, fighting thereafter etc....but still dead according to his icon and I could not take control of him.... I beat the boss, finish the mission....and the game crashed. I had to do most of it again (except this time better ^_-)

ShadowKirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By ShadowKirby
    No Caption Provided

So, this is just under the throne room in Skyhold. The floor of the tower where Solas is chilling didn't load in time and I fell through. If you get to close it vanishes and you will hear a kinda Christmasy song. Pretty funny easter egg.

ZiiXi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fereldran dragon. Glitches where the dragon didnt notice where I am. End up soloing it.

I'm playing Rogue Archer.

Not sure if I can do it again but what I did:

Went to the landmark on the hill while the dragon is in the middle of the battlefield. Was trying to revive my party.

Gave my party a 'hold position' command there and went after the dragon while in stealth thinking that I could argo it from the hill. Then I just press the attack button without any target locked and coincidently my arrows reach him, weirdly enough the dragon didnt notice me and just stayed there taking damage from my arrows.

When the dragon was low on health, it use a shout where it put me to sleep for a sec and summon dragonlings. It notice me for a minute and threw a couple of fireballs. I use the same technique again:

Went to landmark > 'hold position' to party > disappear > attack dragon from afar

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hh said:

Next up, healing. Now I like the potion / camp system a lot within the main game, but when it comes to bosses that have many stages, not to mention when they've got a dragon to jump in the ring for them, i think it's a little imbalanced and unfair. But okay, there are healing mist grenades which can cover my ass. Also there are grenade belts which allow me to carry more. EXCEPT ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL MY GRENADE BELTS ARE BUGGED, when i replenish the grenades the herbs are consumed and the numbers are right, but then when I transition to another area, the numbers are back down to the default 3, and the herbs are still spent.

EDIT: this bug also applies to the extra slot i get from my Tempest specialization, which, like the belts, had been working fine until now.

Uh yeah it always did this. If the person is not in your actual party the "extra" potions get lost in the translation. It never worked for me, which is why I never bothered with those belts (limited use anyway) or those talents. Also the game isn't stupidly unfair, there is a potion restore point in the final area where you fight him.

Also, the game never hid the fact that not all enemies respawn so not being able to farm should not have been a shocker. Why did you waste all your high end mats on low tier weapons? Also I don't believe you played anywhere near completion if you only got 3 revenant hearts. There are at least 3 or so found in rifts and 4-5 other locations where you have to fight a revenant as part of the mission/story/etc.

Either way it is not a big loss not having those runes, any high end rune will do plenty of extra damage. You were over preparing in the extreme for the fight.

HH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By HH

@karkarov: yeah I know i was overpreparing, i said that, it was my intention, and it's my prerogative, it's how i usually play these things, the point was the crafting system seemed to accommodate that, but the scarcity of certain mats seemed to undermine it. why did my last 20 rifts spawn only pride demons and despair demons? because of the level i was? is that important to the game? is it to prevent me from preparing this late in the game? or is it just there because that's what they arbitrarily decided?

i never said i played to completion, but i exhausted the leads i had for revenants and corpses, and i remember killing more than 3 revenants, but i guess they don't have a hundred percent drop rate.

but yeah, whatever about the runes, it's not a big deal, which i already said in my post.

to get on to the actual bug in question...

@karkarov said:

Uh yeah it always did this. If the person is not in your actual party the "extra" potions get lost in the translation. It never worked for me, which is why I never bothered with those belts (limited use anyway) or those talents.

you seem to be trying to explain how it occurs, which I'm not getting,

but apart from that you seem to be confirming that it's a bug, and letting me know that you already knew about it.

that would make your post almost as redundant as my own.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hh: Just in the nature of good fun I will try once more, and no, I don't think it is a bug but simply intended and a limitation of the design. If a person that has "extra" potions is not active in your party the game does not track their extra potions and drops them to 5 or 3 or whatever the default value is for that potion type. Once you add them to your team you can give them the potions and you are all good. If for any reason they leave the team though, say you go back to Skyhold, you lose the extras.

Now why you didn't notice this was happening prior to endgame? No idea. But it is what it is. Either way don't worry I wont try to explain anything to you or give any sort of tips ever again this was the last one.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen a few more little bugs. But 99% of them have been pretty excusable, or minor annoyances at best. Part of that 1% occurred tonight after killing the Sandy Howler. Its body disappeared, like the dragons do, but the skull never appeared to loot and the empty lifebar stayed on screen. I had to leave the area and save and load. Luckily the only progress I lost was the fight with the dragon, which wasn't too tough (over-leveled). By the way, the dragon deaths look like shit. Could they not just animate it whipping around and collapsing or something? It just disappears and a skull appears? It's fucking weak.

HH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By HH

@karkarov said:

@hh: Just in the nature of good fun I will try once more, and no, I don't think it is a bug but simply intended and a limitation of the design. If a person that has "extra" potions is not active in your party the game does not track their extra potions and drops them to 5 or 3 or whatever the default value is for that potion type. Once you add them to your team you can give them the potions and you are all good. If for any reason they leave the team though, say you go back to Skyhold, you lose the extras.

Now why you didn't notice this was happening prior to endgame? No idea. But it is what it is.

okay, i think we need to pin this down, because if I'm wrong about this being a bug I'd like to understand why, and because i'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.

to be clear - for much of the second half of the game i had my player character with a +2 belt and and +1 spec, giving me 6 grenades total. this number went down as they were used and refilled as normal, i had no problems transitioning between areas or anything else, the numbers were constant with what i used and what i refilled. i had belts on other characters too, sometimes in party, sometimes out, and it made no difference.

now, in preparation for the final fight i equipped a +3 belt, giving my char 7 total, and gave two of my current party +2 belts, giving them 5. possibly something in here triggered a change which was permanent.

i refilled all these numbers to max, then initiated the final mission, but when i loaded into the first combat with corypheus, my numbers were 3/7x2, 3/5, 3/5.

i tried everything but the problem remains, transitioning to a new area now removes any grenades held above the default level, for every character. I am one hundred percent sure this did not start happening to my character until very late in the game. keeping stocked was something i kept an eye on throughout, and even when i wasn't wearing a grenade belt, my spec default of 4 was kept at 4, which is no longer possible.

so, are we sure it's not a bug?

if im getting you right - you're under the impression i'm talking about removing members of my party, then reinstating them, and finding out their grenade count is back down to the default, right?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking: They thrash about a bit and then collapse and disintegrate. Maybe you are experiencing a bug if they're just suddenly popping out of existence. I actually like the way they start to hobble and barely fight back once you get their health down to the very end. Almost makes you feel sorry for them if they weren't such jerks.

I had one quest bug, or maybe it's not a bug? In the Hissing Wastes there is the quest to "Find Frederic" and despite completing Frederics entire laundry list of requests, killing the dragon and convincing him to join the inquisition the quest for Find Frederic still hangs over that area. Maybe it's meta commentary on life, can we ever really find anyone?

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Huh... I wonder if it's a console thing. I guess they do thrash a little bit. But after that, they pop out of existence, then a corpse reappears, usually not in the same location, and fades leaving only the skull behind. I guess I just keep thinking back to Skyrim. That game had its weird physics goofiness, but it was pretty awesome the way dragon skeletons would remain in the world.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking: Oh yah well the skeleton disappears, as do all bodies in the game. It fizzles out though, sort of burns up like dragons in Skyrim. Or it should anyway.

justicejanitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finished the game on PC this weekend and I had a few bugs and glitches here and there but nothing game breaking.

• The game crashing to desktop. Happened twice in my playthrough
    • Cullen just vanished from Skyhold, he only showed up in cutscenes and at the war table
    • Other companions being invisible in Skyhold. If I bumped into them the model would load up properly and I could then interact with them.
    • Double Cassandra during a cutscene.
    • Some models not animating properly. They stayed in a "T" shape and glided around the place. This was fixed after reloading my save.
    • I was attacked during a conversation. We kept talking like it was nothing even though bad guys were stabbing us. After the conversation ended, all my characters were dead. Lucky, I quick-save like a motherfucker so it wasn't a huge issue.
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Yeah, I think I might just be seeing some weirdness then. Might have something to do with the dragon dying too close to some geometry, so its body gets moved when switching from active to dead states or something. I think that might be why the Sandy Howler didn't actually die, as when I was dealing the final blows it was pinned up against some mountain geometry. It's just stuff to add to the list of weird little things I've seen that don't actively break the game, but just kind of come off ugly.

Teirdalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Teirdalin

@nightriff said:

So after playing a bunch over the past few nights I've noticed that the game slowly breaks as the timer extended. Usually it is after 3 hours but I'll notice conversations stall until I skip to the next line, sometimes doesn't load everything into the enviornment, quick menu won't work (can't select potions i.e.). All I do is just quit and reload (probably could just reload) and it solves all those issues. But as I time how long I play games, it really is about 3 straight hours of playing is when I run into these issues.

EDIT: PS4 version

EDIT 2: Also on the Storm Coast when you come across the Dragon and Giant fighting, well something happened and the dragon launched the giant out of the world, it was pretty great. Similar to this:

Loading Video...

Except replace the giant with a dragon and the sabercat with the giant

I had a similar bug happen; I was soloing a giant with my 2h warrior character; and I was blocking an attack and then the giant went flying. I guess that's what he gets for hitting my sword. Considering they seem to be adding easter eggs revolving around bugs; I somewhat wonder if flying giants is an ironic-twist Easter egg nudge towards Skyrim's bug which causes anything hit by a giant to go flying.

Avatar image for ferretgoesbahhh
    ferretgoesbahhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_ruiner: I've probably run I to the worst. My character resets to level 1 each time I die or startup the game... Yeah its bad. I use tacticians renewal and I go back to my normal level but it really sucks, having to put all my points backback is really annoyingannoying. this needs a fix real bad

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hh said:

so, are we sure it's not a bug?

if im getting you right - you're under the impression i'm talking about removing members of my party, then reinstating them, and finding out their grenade count is back down to the default, right?

Yeah you are seeing exactly what I mean. I am not talking removing a person from your party though, I am talking changing members, doing area transitions, anything that results in a "reload" would do this to me basically from the get go from the very first time I tried it. Now once I got where I was going and "refilled" it was all good. That said this made me avoid the belts and anything else that effected potion count like the plague. Is it a bug? Don't know. But it makes potion count items and skills pretty subpar if it isn't.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Fredchuckdave

More fun bugs:

Loading Video...
    Loading Video...

Jupino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got this pretty game breaking glitch. At some point in my play-through the camera decided that whenever the mouse would reach the edges of the screen, it would spin around like crazy, switching from back and forwards, up and down depending on what part of the screen. I tried repairing the game and even re-downloading my graphic's drivers and such, even reloading past save states, but it still happens. It's ultra hard to move around when you cant move the camera freely, especially in combat, and I can't find any articles that have fixed the problem. I do know that some other players are experiencing the same problem on PC, but there's still no fix i can find.

anthonyg66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok im having major issues with my play through i can no longer see the throne room or the blacksmith the room for the blacksmith is completely empty i cant buy or sell or see vendors in sky hold and i cant start any quest. wtf??

kvothe88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The multiplayer store will not load for me. It just remains in a constant load loop. It's done this off and on in the past but right now it's been unable to load for 3 days now. I've quit the game many times to try to fix it; I've tried playing single player and then switching back to MP (as that seemed to fix it once before), I've unplugged the Xbox, nothing fixes it. SO annoying, I have like 15k gold saved up now. What's worse is that I can't back out of the store once I try going into it; I have to quit the game to leave the store. So when I'm playing with friends, they have to wait for me to quit, reload the game, then enter multiplayer before sending me a party invite.

I say they have to wait for me to fully enter multiplayer before sending me an invite because if I accept a game invite from the Home screen or from the menu screen of DAI, I won't be able to do anything in the MP party menu. None of the buttons or joysticks work; I can't even hit the right trigger to ready up. But the Xbox isn't frozen; I can go back to the Xbox home menu just fine, and then the joysticks will move the cursor around once I'm there.

VERY BUGGY GAME what the hell??

LaserIT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found a funny one where the character is moonwalking and caught it on camera.

Loading Video...

gunninkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one that came up a lot during the entire game fro me was not being able to search things or for example climb a ladder because the a button prompt would not come up unless I mess around for a little bit or I would have to walk far a away and come back to get it to come up. Some times there would be one tiny sweet spot at a weird angle you had to find just to loot something. At times I could not even loot things. It was through the entire game. It happened quit a bit. So annoying.

A ton of clipping. This doesn't really bother me much but when it is your armor or character cosmetic stuff it is very disappointing.

I had a ton of silly warping NPC's in the background of a lot of cut scenes or right when you get out of a cut scene.

I finally finished it this week.

--->One of the best games I have ever played though!<---

OnyxSiyrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By OnyxSiyrin

My console (Xbox 360) keeps crashing when I try to start Cole's personal quest when I try to give him the amulet. I've looked on wiki that has a note about that and tried the following instructions

There is a known Xbox 360 console crash when trying to deliver the amulet to Cole. If this happens, do as follows: Go to the top floor of the tavern but do not approach Cole, instead immediately exit the door on the left. Once you've gone through the door into the adjacent room turn back around and take a small step back into the tavern. When back inside, the far wall directly in front of you will turn red in color as if a lamp has been lit. Once this happens you will be safe to approach Cole and continue his quest. If you've taken too many steps back into the tavern when the lighting occurs, your console will freeze.

but I have had no luck in that actually working. and im not sure about the light that it describes. if anyone was able to fix the issue this way id very very much appreciate any insight. as well as other sujestions to fix this issue.

Trickortrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Xbox one) Just went to storm coast for the first time, and my team all immediately glitch through the floor and take falling damage. I've tried walking towards the water, climbing on rocks, etc to see if I could get onto solid land and then play, but I just fall back down.

When I've been able to jump onto a rock and see above ground, I can tell that the ground isn't loaded up, as it's blurry and very rough looking. Anyone know of a workaround for this? I'm pretty much stuck for now.

Oh yeah, one other thing. The first time it happened iron bull walked up and while the dialog went thru and I was able to recruit him, the ground was still incredibly blurry looking and got one angle the inquisitor/iron bull were waist deep in the ground.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

mokaryo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Headless training soldier in Haven when talking to Cullen(at a certain angle)

TomTGRJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So yesterday I started the 'Well, shit' companion quest for Varric. Before I got round to doing that, I discovered Crestwood, killed the dragon and did loads of side quests, before doing the main quest 'Here Lies the Abyss'. Today I decided to get Varric's quest out of the way, which didn't go to plan. The quest objective is to pick up the 'Deep roads key' on the table, which is meant to trigger a cutscene. The cutscene never happened for me, yet it still tells me to talk to Varric about what happened in that scene. My last save before doing his quest was before Crestwood, and I would hate to have to reload back there to fix it :c dammit

Avatar image for firebreather5512
    Firebreather5512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so I just made an account just to tell u guys about the only bug I have encountered so far.

That war table operation truth or dare: Endgame was like 15 hours or something. I play for atleast 2 or 3 hours each day for 2 weeks and it's not done. So I decide to check on it and it has 108,523 hours and 36 minutes left and it's not counting down. Each time I exit and go back it adds 10 minutes so now I can never use Josephine for a war table op. I haven't found any ways to fix it either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.