Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Jaws of Hakkon.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone here played it, and what can you tell me about it in terms of just how good it was? I played the game on PS4, so it's not yet available, but for those that played it on PC and the Xbox One, you could have, and for those that did, how was it? The Witcher 3 now has me thinking about both that and Inquisition. For those that hadn't played it, are you at all interested in this DLC? I honestly haven't been, though I thought Inquisition, perhaps contrary to many others' opinions, thought it was a superb game. I skimmed and didn't see any threads about this, so I made this.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one played it, or will play it?

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

I plan to, but I haven't got it yet. Probably will sometime this fall

Kinda distracted by getting ready for Witcher and Batman

fwiq the new free The Black Emporium DLC sounds like a nice addition of some gameplay conveniences.

freewriter55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually played it this past weekend. It was really good, there's a lot of stuff about the previous inquisition that I won't spoil.

It's a whole new area that's got some diverse terrain and you hang out with some Avaar and learn more about their goals and society, etc. I beat it in ~7 hours, but I blaze through Dragon Age content. I finished the main game for the first time in ~30 hours for comparison.

I got it on PC because there's a 25% off origin sale so I payed ~12USD but it'd be worth the whole 15. It didn't get marketed much but it was good.

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@freewriter55: Does it take place in the main game? Can you play it after you've already beaten the game?

freewriter55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somberowl: Yeah it's kinda set after the main game since the recommended level is 20, but you can play it after you reach Skyhold, it definitely unlocked before I beat the game on my secondary character. I played it post-main game though. Austin Walker wrote a review of it for Gamespot and I agree with pretty much everything he says in it: Here

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I plan to play it when it's released on the 26th. I'm curious to see how Bioware acted on the criticisms of DA3, and I'm interested to see where the story goes. It's kind of funny, but both the Legacy and MOTA DLC for DA2 was considerably better, more well thought out, and challenging than the main game. I'm wondering of Jaws of Hakkon will be the same for DA3; better integration of story content with the wide open regions and the like.

I hope so, in any event. I love Dragon Age. Mindless MMO collectathons? Not so much.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I think Dragon Age Inquisition is a fairly good game that I will one day finish but I wouldn't place priority on an expansion of it over what I've seen of The Witcher 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.