Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Superman Easter Egg (Possible Spoilers)

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CenturionCajun

So, I just came across something amusing. After you download the Stone Prisoner DLC there is a small chance of coming across a random encounter involving a fallen meteorite. The little cutscene that plays out before you take control involved a man and woman talking about how they found a baby boy in the crater and are going to take him back to their farm to raise as their own. I found this rather amusing. Anybody come across any other good Easter Eggs?

Radio_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Radio_Girl

I found it and thought it was quite humoruos...  I haven't found anymore eggs, yet...but hoping to!  Have you beat the game yet?  I have just a little left to go and then I will be finished!

Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Teran

It's not really a small chance of getting this.  You're basically guaranteed to get it if you travel enough to get the games 20 odd random encounters it just seems like a smaller chance earlier in the game because you have a one in twenty-five chance of getting it rather than a one in five chance.

Sinkwater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Sinkwater
    @CenturionCajun: I think it's a cutscene you only get if you have warden's keep.  If you picked up the piece of meteorite, make sure to talk to the blacksmith that moves into the keep after you clear it out.
    Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Lies
    @Sinkwater: Nah, you can certainly see the scene without Warden's Keep- I saw it- but you need the DLC to do anything with the meteorite.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.