Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Drums

Object » linked to 176 games

A percussion instrument that makes a sound by striking with sticks,mallets,or even hands.Drums come in various sizes and are generally used for rhythm,or to keep the band on the same beat and timing.

I Know You'll Miss Me

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By Tylea002

I'm off on holiday in 10 minutes

A nice three day break to Bournemouth. However, I couldn't leave you all without awesome youtube videos. Exposition time: I'm a drummer, and thus whilst searching for other drumming videos to see on youtube I found this man. He makes awesome videos. I shall present you a couple now:

I respect this is also a video game website, and thus I shall present you with links to his Mario Bros covers.
    1. Mario Bros. 1
    2. Mario Bros. 2
    3. Mario Bros. 3
    Also: The Simpsons.

Don't miss me too much whilst I'm gone. If you haven't seen these videos yet, consider this an education in awesome. If you have, then five gold stars to you.

Now go back to listening to 21st Century Breakdown, because you obviously have it on repeat. All of you.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tylea002

I'm off on holiday in 10 minutes

A nice three day break to Bournemouth. However, I couldn't leave you all without awesome youtube videos. Exposition time: I'm a drummer, and thus whilst searching for other drumming videos to see on youtube I found this man. He makes awesome videos. I shall present you a couple now:

I respect this is also a video game website, and thus I shall present you with links to his Mario Bros covers.
    1. Mario Bros. 1
    2. Mario Bros. 2
    3. Mario Bros. 3
    Also: The Simpsons.

Don't miss me too much whilst I'm gone. If you haven't seen these videos yet, consider this an education in awesome. If you have, then five gold stars to you.

Now go back to listening to 21st Century Breakdown, because you obviously have it on repeat. All of you.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RandomHero666

Im in the library now browsing GB and /b/ so i cant listen to the vids, but have a good time & a safe trip maaayun!!

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Otacon

Seen this guy before, legendary. Have a nice break Tylea002!

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By sweep  Moderator

I live in Bournemouth. If I see you I shall ATTACK!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

If you see Sweep, you can beat him down with your drumsticks.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tylea002

I just returned today. Quicker than I was expecting, I thought I was gonna be there for another day or so. And no, I did not see Sweep. I think.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.