Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeon Siege III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 17, 2011

Dungeon Siege 3 is the third instalment of the Dungeon Siege franchise. It tells the tale of the fallen 10th Legion taking back the Kingdom of Ehb from the popular Azunite champion Jeyne Kassynder.

Took the plunge...

DrMcKittrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DrMcKittrick

and I'm not disappointed so far. The story is pretty basic but what did you expect? There is a villian and you must go kill him/her to restore balance.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By kingzetta

I made a thread saying I liked it too. Then everyone called me retarded.

DrMcKittrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DrMcKittrick

I chose the lady with the guns as my first character. I must say that the control is really good and after reading so many disgruntled threads I feared the worst. I wonder what the sword and board guy can do.

Love the graphics and music. And I'm liking the progression of the story. The only thing I can't figure out is why I haven't earned one achievement in it so far. I'm at the part where you have to get the key to make the causeway in the forest.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DoctorTran

My friends talked me into buying this recently. I started a co-op game with them, with my first character being the Mage. I dig him so far.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Azteck

Finished it with a friend quite a while ago and it's a lot of fun if you ask me. I, too, played the gun-lady and she's pretty dope. The fire-lady is a monster though if you spec correctly. My friend landed a crit over 10k on occasion, it was insane.

ptc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ptc

Picked it up for $15 and I'm having a good time with it.  Playing local co-op with the wife.  She on plays action RPG's, and this is the first game she's really gotten into since Baldur's Gate on the original xbox.

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By swoxx

I'm torn. Is it worth the current steam price?

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Marz

@Swoxx said:

I'm torn. Is it worth the current steam price?

um amazon was selling it for 5$ the other week before christmas, guess you missed it :( 20$ however seems a bit more than i would have paid.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By TobbRobb

@Swoxx: I thought it was good fun, at least in co-op. Even though we had some camera issues (it obviously was meant to be played solo), I still think co op made it a lot better. The story isn't all that interesting and neither are the characters for that matter. It was just a fun dungeon crawler and if you are like me and enjoy breaking games you can get incredibly overpowered very easily. I was playing it with , and we could put down some serious damage.

I'd say its worth 20 if you want to hack n slash shit with a friend.

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By swoxx

@Marz: Well, I'm in Sweden so I couldn't have capitalized on it anyway, unfortunately. Seemed like such a deal when it said "60%" Sneaky bastards, those steam fellas.

Reading on the board though a lot of people really doesn't seem to like it. Seems similar to Dragon Age 2, which I hated. I wanted something more along the lines of Dragon Age Origins, which I loved.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff27cb4e1513
    deactivated-5ff27cb4e1513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Which version are you playing, and how are the controls? I tried the PC demo, and hated them, but I know that there's been a patch between now and then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.