Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2011

Concept »

The 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 7-9.

Microsoft's E3 line-up leaked.

• 63 results
    SithToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By SithToast
    @Dany said:
    @GunslingerPanda said:
    So remakes, spin offs, and sequels from MS and EA this year, then. Wonderful.
    Launching a new IP is dangerous this deep in a new console cycle.
    Launching new IP is dangerous all the time in the console world. 
    Also I betcha Halon HD is Halon 1 and 2 bundled together, complete with HD visuals and achievements.
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By hatking
    @sharma55 said:
    @Rhaknar said:
    misleading topic titles are awesome... 4 games in a gaming mag cover does not equal MS E3 LINE UP LEAKED!!!!! we had full leaks on previous years, this is nothing like that.
    I'd assume the rest to be Kinect stuff, if it was huge for the audience that would buy the magazine, it would be on the cover.
    The magazine cover says E3 preview.  To me that means it is only stuff that Microsoft would be okay with being out there before E3 (i.e.: PREview).  I'm guessing there is something else being kept secret until the even itself.  But maybe I'm crazy.
    Revenant86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Revenant86

I Played Halo Ce (custom edition) online for a long time, and the netcode was just awful. 

Every host had a mexican connection! if they fix the lag for the remake and make it an xbla title i might pick it up.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BestUsernameEver
    @MysteriousBob said:
    Meh to all of those. Come on Microsoft, you still need to make up for last year. Where are the games worth a damn?
    agreed, I'd like to see some at least original content, and not rehashed HD remakes. We need something compelling for the Kinect, and we need more games that stray away from shooters. I hope this isn't the 'big' news for the conference, just four mediocre titles..
    FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By FreakAche

So Gears Exile must be the rumoured Gears Kinect game right? I assume it's a rail shooter or something.

BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BestUsernameEver
    @JJWeatherman said:
    Ummm, wasn't Halo 3 Halo HD? I'm con-foo-zed.
    Halo 3 was only 640p. 
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BestUsernameEver
    @FreakAche said:
    So Gears Exile must be the rumoured Gears Kinect game right? I assume it's a rail shooter or something.
    Most likely. If it has really good production value and is made directly by the Raleigh team, it should be good. 
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By xyzygy

Looks like Nintendo's gonna steal the show this year.

greennoodles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By greennoodles

Oh man, can't wait for Halo CE:HD! you think there will be a collectors edition? I will totally pick up Halo CE:HD CE!  I just wish we could get Square to publish it. Halo CE:Re HD CE!

acronyms 

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#61  Edited By TepidShark

Mark It! 4 Years in a row Microsoft E3 announcements have leaked! You can always count on it.

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By eclipsesis
    @blueduck
    Aren't you a little scared that hitman, is not going to be hitman anymore, but a Kane and Lynch cover shooter. Honestly puts me off the game  
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By mordukai
    @Revan_NL said:
    It would be nice if MS would show, I dunno, something other then Gears/Halo/Forza/Kinect bullshit? Halo Reach was a nice conclusion to the story, it's time to let that franchise rest until perhaps the launch of the new Xbox. MS really need some new exclusives.
    I have to ask but does MS have anything besides Gears/Halo/Kinect bullshit? you can say CoD, even though it's multi plat but MS pretty much treat it as an exclusive. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.