lil_cheeks's EA Sports Active (Wii) review

Simply Put, it works

EA Sports Active is a great training tool for people of all ages.  The game itself doesn't look all that great but its a training game so graphics don't matter as much ac content.  Along with the huge variety of exercises, there is also a journal where you can keep track of how healthy you are living based on food, sleep, water, and other activities.

I am 28 and work out with lifting weights on a daily basis.  I thought i would give this a shot for extra cardio and i have to admit, I sweat every time.  The game keeps track of your calories burned while you work out and the exercises are all easy to follow.

The controls are not great as there is some questions when you do a movement if the game is tracking it, but the controls are good enough to make it all work.   For anyone interested in working out and making it more entertaining then just being in a gym i would recommend EA Sports Active without hesitation.