Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Electronic Arts

Company »

EA is one of the largest publisher/developers in the video game industry.

Why do people hate EA so much?

• 190 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jigen
    Jayge said:
    "Jigen said:
    "He NEVER PLAYED THE GAME.  He says he played it, but he also says 'shit like that never appears on my gamertag', yet how could he know it was shit if he didn't play it?"
    I played it, buddy. Get over it. I think a game you like is shit. Go cry somewhere else. The adults are trying to talk."
    Lying, talking BS, and then personal attacks?  You're not even talking about BFBC anymore, you're attacking me because I called you out on your BS.
    xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By xruntime

Why's everyone being so hostile?

Calm down!

EA gets a lot of unnecessary hate. Not because their games suck but because they don't even try to fake customer appreciation.

Now, I think Unreal Tournament 3 is a pretty damn good game. That game definitely gets a lot of hate - just because it has some changes.

CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By CactusWolf
    Jigen said:
    NEVER PLAYED THE GAME.
    Do you really need someone to explain that using Caps doesn't actually help make your point?
    Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Jigen
    wordsgohere said:
    "Jigen said:
    NEVER PLAYED THE GAME.
    Do you really need someone to explain that using Caps doesn't actually help make your point?"
    Do you really need someone to explain that personally attacking someone doesn't make them right?
    Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Megalon

Didn't see this mentioned, but I was pretty damn impressed with EA support when I got shitty Rock Band drums and guitar. I've heard they were bad for support, but at least for this game, it was ridiculously easy to get replacements (no questions asked, just send it in and get a new one). 

CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By CactusWolf
    Jigen said:
    "wordsgohere said:
    "Jigen said:
    NEVER PLAYED THE GAME.
    Do you really need someone to explain that using Caps doesn't actually help make your point?"
    Do you really need someone to explain that personally attacking someone doesn't make them right?"
    Do you really need to add "do you really" to the beginning of your statement as well?
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

EA is hated because the company represents the worst of the industry it cares only about money and the ways to easily make it, and surfice to say the easiest way to make money is to release crap games for casuals and based on movie licenses.

To make money they beat down with long hours and worse their programmers and have been SUED for it.
    EA has never made a good game that wasn't made first by another dev and then EA published it or bought the dev out then imediatly took all programmers from it, products and names then got rid of what they didn't want and close the developer down.
    Nearly all its games are glitch filled crap nearly all the time.

P.S: jayge is right Bad company is total ass specially its multiplayer its just like it was in the demo except now they have a new mode, gold rush is still played pretty much the most and its total crap destructable enviorments ruin most strategy i cant count how many times i've killed a dude to disarm his charge on the gold to have 3 guys spawn where he just was at cause of the stupid squad mechanic and kill me before i have the chance.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By jakob187
    Jigen, lay off the personal attacks please.  I may not be a mod, but I did not start this thread in order for people to personally attack someone based on knowledge you may or may not have about their gamertag and actual playing of a game.

Jayge, I'm not saying at all that you haven't played the games.  I understand that we both have differing opinions about the game, and that's perfectly fine.  You pointed out your reasons.  I pointed out my counter reasons.  We had a scuffle.  It's done.

AndrewGaspar, great point btw.

Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Jigen
    jakob187 said:
    "Jigen, lay off the personal attacks please.  I may not be a mod, but I did not start this thread in order for people to personally attack someone based on knowledge you may or may not have about their gamertag and actual playing of a game.

Jayge, I'm not saying at all that you haven't played the games.  I understand that we both have differing opinions about the game, and that's perfectly fine.  You pointed out your reasons.  I pointed out my counter reasons.  We had a scuffle.  It's done.
    Well I'll stop going on about it, but I can't be happy about it when nonsense & personal attacks win out over any kind of common sense or truth.
    AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#60  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Again, I don't know what most of you guys are talking about. The only games I've purchased from EA that I really can say I didn't like were Madden 03, 07, and the Lord of the Rings: The Third Age, Madden because I don't really like football all that much and The Third Age because it sucks. =P

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By Megalon
    WilliamRLBaker said:
    "EA is hated because the company represents the worst of the industry it cares only about money and the ways to easily make it, and surfice to say the easiest way to make money is to release crap games for casuals and based on movie licenses.

To make money they beat down with long hours and worse their programmers and have been SUED for it.
    EA has never made a good game that wasn't made first by another dev and then EA published it or bought the dev out then imediatly took all programmers from it, products and names then got rid of what they didn't want and close the developer down.
    Nearly all its games are glitch filled crap nearly all the time."
    Come on, "nearly all its games are glitch filled crap nearly all the time"? That's just ridiculous. 
    And last time I checked, ALL of the game publishers care only about money. Sure developers like to make good games, and a lot of the time they don't suceed, whether they work for EA or not. I think as far as quality games go, they've got a very high percentage going compared to other companies. 
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jakob187
    WilliamRLBaker said:
    "EA is hated because the company represents the worst of the industry it cares only about money and the ways to easily make it, and surfice to say the easiest way to make money is to release crap games for casuals and based on movie licenses.

Nearly all its games are glitch filled crap nearly all the time."
    This was definitely a dark time for EA, and it was under a CEO that was more concerned about money than actual quality, I will definitely give you that.  However, things have been steadily changing, and for the better.
    In the beginning, EA was cherished and loved by tons of people.  During the PS1 and PS2 days, it seemed like everyone started hating on them pretty hard.  Now, people are getting back to the point of liking them again.

Nonetheless, that doesn't mean they haven't put out quality games at least every year, and it's just frustrating for people to dog a company when they continue to grow, challenge other companies to up their standards, and above all...continue to make some of the best franchises in the industry.

Am I saying they are the end all/be all of publishers and developers?  No.  Are they good at what they do, however?  Do they put out quality games?  Yes.

A lot of the reason for this thread comes from people dogging on the fact that Tiberium got cancelled.  Personally, I was looking forward to the game.  However, when I look at the fact that games like Command & Conquer 3, Crysis, Spore, Warhammer Online, and Dead Space (which I haven't played, but I haven't heard an honest bad thing about either) are out and/or coming out...and all of them have been considered high-quality...EA saying that Tiberium was not reaching those benchmarks holds a lot with me...more than it would've years ago.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jakob187
    Megalon said:
    "And last time I checked, ALL of the game publishers care only about money."
    Too true.  I mean, who thinks that Activision and Vivendi merged just because of the quality of the games?  =  /
    However, the more money that a company is making, the more original IPs they can greenlight...the more chances they can take.  EA has single-handedly proven that within the last 3 years.  We're not seeing the products of those labors until NOW, sure...but at least we are getting original IPs along with the franchises we love.
    Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jigen

Personally I think Ubisoft has been worthy of more scorn than EA for quite a while now.  I haven't been personally angry with anything I can think of Activision doing recently.

EA really is delivering more than any other publisher in a lot of ways most recently (with the free content updates to console games especially).  I mean the conquest patch in BFBC is something they would have charged $30 for on PC not many years ago.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#65  Edited By brukaoru
    Jigen said:
    "He NEVER PLAYED THE GAME.  He says he played it, but he also says 'shit like that never appears on my gamertag', yet how could he know it was shit if he didn't play it?"
    Since when does not having a game appear on a gamertag mean you haven't played the game? I played games on my brother's 360 and he doesn't even have online, does that mean I didn't play it?

Sorry Jakob, had to ask that.
    Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jigen
    brukaoru said:
    "Jigen said:
    Since when does not having a game appear on a gamertag mean you haven't played the game? I played games on my brother's 360 and he doesn't even have online, does that mean I didn't play it?

"
    To me, it's not just that it didn't appear on his gamertag.  What he said, to me, as someone who's played a fair amount of BFBC seems like complete nonsense.  Nothing he said made any sense.  It'd be like if you went and said the game didn't have any guns in it.  From having played the game there is no factual basis for what he said (other than the squad mechanics).  Obviously some of what he said is open to interpretation, but much of it was not.  He went into hyperbole by saying the game is 'shit' multiple times, and I think any rational person can find the fault in that.  Then he started calling me 'kid' (personal attacks) when he didn't want to debate the facts any longer but still wanted to 'win' the discussion.  He didn't say if he only played the demo or at a friend's place or anything.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jakob187

Ubisoft is definitely more evil than EA, imo.  I mean, you wanna talk about rehashing a franchise?  *cough*PRINCEOFPERSIA*cough*  There is little different between any of those three games, other than Prince went emo as hell in the second and full-on Satan in the third.  Not saying I didn't like the games, but it's the same shit that people accuse EA of.  And what about Raving Rabbids?  Eh?  Then they've also got the licensed games, like the King Kong game.  Yes, it was good...just like Everything or Nothing was good...except EoN had great multiplayer to it also.  =  /  Oh, and don't forget ROCKY!  o_o  Yeah, that was a winner.  Then there's GRAW and R6.  Great games?  Yep...and rehashed between both of them with just minor updates and different locales.

So why don't people bitch about Ubisoft the same way they bitch about EA?  For every good game that Ubi makes, they have one at EA also.  For every bad one, EA has also.

Hell, both of them even have sleepers.  Ubi has Beyond Good & Evil (which is FINALLY getting a sequel), and EA has Freedom Fighters.  =  D
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By jakob187
    Jigen said:
    "brukaoru said:
    "Jigen said:

"
    To me, it's not just that it didn't appear on his gamertag.  What he said, to me, as someone who's played a fair amount of BFBC seems like complete nonsense.  Nothing he said made any sense.  It'd be like if you went and said the game didn't have any guns in it.  From having played the game there is no factual basis for what he said (other than the squad mechanics).  Obviously some of what he said is open to interpretation, but much of it was not.  He went into hyperbole by saying the game is 'shit' multiple times, and I think any rational person can find the fault in that.  Then he started calling me 'kid' (personal attacks) when he didn't want to debate the facts any longer but still wanted to 'win' the discussion.  He didn't say if he only played the demo or at a friend's place or anything."
    People feeding back to the fire that needs to burn out.
    brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By brukaoru
    jakob187 said:
    "Ubisoft is definitely more evil than EA, imo.  I mean, you wanna talk about rehashing a franchise?  *cough*PRINCEOFPERSIA*cough*  There is little different between any of those three games, other than Prince went emo as hell in the second and full-on Satan in the third.  Not saying I didn't like the games, but it's the same shit that people accuse EA of. 
    Most companies continue to make sequels of games that don't change much at all from their predecessors, so it's a pretty dumb reason to hate EA just based on that reason.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By jakob187
    brukaoru said:
    "jakob187 said:
    "Ubisoft is definitely more evil than EA, imo.  I mean, you wanna talk about rehashing a franchise?  *cough*PRINCEOFPERSIA*cough*  There is little different between any of those three games, other than Prince went emo as hell in the second and full-on Satan in the third.  Not saying I didn't like the games, but it's the same shit that people accuse EA of. 
    Most companies continue to make sequels of games that don't change much at all from their predecessors, so it's a pretty dumb reason to hate EA just based on that reason."
    That's the point I was making.
    I noticed that no one can, yet again, throw out a bad thing about EA when you cut out the "money" aspect of the argument.  Must be lots of closet EA players.  lol
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By HandsomeDead
    jakob187 said:
    "brukaoru said:
    "jakob187 said:
    Most companies continue to make sequels of games that don't change much at all from their predecessors, so it's a pretty dumb reason to hate EA just based on that reason."
    That's the point I was making.
    I noticed that no one can, yet again, throw out a bad thing about EA when you cut out the "money" aspect of the argument.  Must be lots of closet EA players.  lol
    "
    The Prince of Persia wasn't rehashing, it was a mistake. First game, amazingly beautiful and very clever but light on combat so it never sold well. In game 2, they nix all that and instead inject tons of baditude, now it seels but everyone thinks it's a joke so they try and balace it out in the third but by that point, it's too late and no one cares anymore anyway.
    brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By brukaoru

Well, I think my reason is valid. :P

I know a lot of people who hate EA because they have exclusive rights to produce NFL games. I guess I can see why they are upset about that.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#73  Edited By Jayge_
    jakob187 said:
    "Ubisoft is definitely more evil than EA, imo.  I mean, you wanna talk about rehashing a franchise?  *cough*PRINCEOFPERSIA*cough*  There is little different between any of those three games, other than Prince went emo as hell in the second and full-on Satan in the third.  Not saying I didn't like the games, but it's the same shit that people accuse EA of.  And what about Raving Rabbids?  Eh?  Then they've also got the licensed games, like the King Kong game.  Yes, it was good...just like Everything or Nothing was good...except EoN had great multiplayer to it also.  =  /  Oh, and don't forget ROCKY!  o_o  Yeah, that was a winner.  Then there's GRAW and R6.  Great games?  Yep...and rehashed between both of them with just minor updates and different locales.
    So why don't people bitch about Ubisoft the same way they bitch about EA?  For every good game that Ubi makes, they have one at EA also.  For every bad one, EA has also.

Hell, both of them even have sleepers.  Ubi has Beyond Good & Evil (which is FINALLY getting a sequel), and EA has Freedom Fighters.  =  D
    "
    I tend to dislike EA for its practice of absorbing other developers into the fold. I dislike Actiblizzard for the same reason. EA has been trying to improve by leaving companies semi-autonomous, and they do provide the might of the monopoly for games that would otherwise not do well, deserving or not (see: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning). I don't think it's the right way to go, though, and will not support acquisitions like that just based on my own nature. I do own several and probably will own EA games in the future though, because I don't hate them enough to actually boycott them (I do it to Macintosh though). So it's not a hatred, really. Just a supreme dislike for policies.

I have to say that I do hate John Richitello (however you spell it) though. He may sign over more IPs and do more good things for the company, but the principles he displays when giving interviews make me worried for the future of industries that he presides over.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jakob187
    Jayge said:
    "I tend to dislike EA for its practice of absorbing other developers into the fold. I dislike Actiblizzard for the same reason. EA has been trying to improve by leaving companies semi-autonomous, and they do provide the might of the monopoly for games that would otherwise not do well, deserving or not (see: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning). I don't think it's the right way to go, though, and will not support acquisitions like that just based on my own nature. I do own several and probably will own EA games in the future though, because I don't hate them enough to actually boycott them (I do it to Macintosh though). So it's not a hatred, really. Just a supreme dislike for policies.

I have to say that I do hate John Richitello (however you spell it) though. He may sign over more IPs and do more good things for the company, but the principles he displays when giving interviews make me worried for the future of industries that he presides over."
    You are basically saying that you don't want EA to get good developers to help make good games under their label?  o_o  That doesn't make sense.  Sorry.  Honestly, offering up someone like BioWare the capital needed to bring assets into that studio that can improve a game, to me, seems like it's the right thing to do.  Does EA stick their finger in once in a while and say "hey, what about this?  what can we do with this?" is just part of the deal.  For instance, hate to bring Bad Company back up in this, but the billboards showing advertisements on multiplayer for stuff like Tropic Thunder and whatever...that's obviously not DICE's idea.  However, those advertisements paid for the Conquest mode update.  The ads in Burnout Paradise paid for the bikes update.  The advertisements in Need for Speed Pro Street...probably got EA some money to give BioWare for Dragon Age (because I think we can all agree...we never wanna see shit like Pro Street again, lol).  Therefore, the idea that looking for ways to make money and get the gamers, developers, and company happy is harming the games themselves just seems a bit...I don't know...ridiculous.  Nonetheless, you do present a very good point and argument as to problems with being a large corporate entity surrounded by small independent developers and publishing companies.
    You keep laying on John pretty hard.  I've read a lot of interviews he's done, and while he may not always be the most charismatic fool...he could rather just lie to you with a smile I guess.  He has, however, brought EA to a new forefront that they needed to get to.  He has also greenlit what have been some of the best reviewed games over the last 2 years alone, and it seems to only be getting better.  As for his principles...let's be honest.  We know he's a moneygrubber just like everyone else...but at least he's making sure that quality games are coming out.  He refuses to greenlight a game that doesn't have some form of strong multiplayer component, as he sees that as being the future of gaming.  There's plenty that don't agree...but that doesn't mean he doesn't want people to put a great single-player experience in the game.  Look at Crysis!  lol  Dead Space!!!  lol  So I don't know.  I can't say I fully agree with all your statements on him, as he's at least making leaps and bounds past what other places are pulling off at the moment.
    Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Subway

Madden. They fuck up year after year after year with it.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By pause422

I don't completely hate them, and it just happens that I like a few of the games that EA published, but reason that people do are completely valid, and they bring it on themselves honestly.

Also- BF:BC was a stepback, its an absolute fact, not an opinion at all. It was a completely dumbed down version that is barely the shell of its former self, with an added gimmick to make it feel fresh(destructible environments) and nothing more. Not even up for discussion, regardless of whether you liked the game a ton or not, there is no denying it was a step back.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By duxup

They're a big company that is still in business, OF COURSE they have lots of good games.

That does not account for their mistakes.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By jakob187

What company DOESN'T make mistakes?  Even Blizz makes mistakes...as you can tell from StarCraft: Ghost being cancelled, yet there is still a rabid fanbase of folks (myself included) that would've liked to see it come out.

Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jigen
    pause422 said:
    Also- BF:BC was a stepback, its an absolute fact, not an opinion at all. It was a completely dumbed down version that is barely the shell of its former self, with an added gimmick to make it feel fresh(destructible environments) and nothing more. Not even up for discussion, regardless of whether you liked the game a ton or not, there is no denying it was a step back."
    Jesus Christ you guys are idiots, I swear
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jayge_
    Jigen said:
    "pause422 said:
    Also- BF:BC was a stepback, its an absolute fact, not an opinion at all. It was a completely dumbed down version that is barely the shell of its former self, with an added gimmick to make it feel fresh(destructible environments) and nothing more. Not even up for discussion, regardless of whether you liked the game a ton or not, there is no denying it was a step back."
    Jesus Christ you guys are idiots, I swear"
    You just can't let anything die, can you. You're like an 8 year old. Seriously. Just drop it.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jakob187
    Jayge said:
    "Jigen said:
    "pause422 said:
    You just can't let anything die, can you. You're like an 8 year old. Seriously. Just drop it."
    /signed
    I may not agree with their opinion, but I'm not going to start a damn argument over it again.  Use the thread for its purpose.  Please.  It's already been abused enough, lol.
    Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Jigen
    Jayge said:
    "Jigen said:
    "pause422 said:
    You just can't let anything die, can you. You're like an 8 year old. Seriously. Just drop it."
    Why should I drop it when I'm not the one calling the game shit and saying it's not up for debate.  The way I see it, I'm the only one being reasonable here.  Your bio says you're always 'down for a good debate' but all you want to do is say you're right and anyone who disagrees is wrong.
    brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By brukaoru

Jakob, maybe you should just start a new thread and ask a mod to close this one so this won't keep getting brought up?

Opinions, eh?

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Jayge_
    Jigen said:
    "Why should I drop it when I'm not the one calling the game shit and saying it's not up for debate.  The way I see it, I'm the only one being reasonable here.  Your bio says you're always 'down for a good debate' but all you want to do is say you're right and anyone who disagrees is wrong."
    A good debate. One that you have completely failed to provide. I'm not going to keep fighting you. Stop ruining this thread.
    duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By duxup
    jakob187 said:
    "What company DOESN'T make mistakes?  Even Blizz makes mistakes...as you can tell from StarCraft: Ghost being cancelled, yet there is still a rabid fanbase of folks (myself included) that would've liked to see it come out."

Plenty do, but EA makes a lot of them that seem painfully obvious / foolish, repetitive, or unusually greedy. 

The few that irk me.

1.  Poor PC quality titles.  Poorly polished, poorly performing, they pretty much require a patch to run right (i'm at the point where I don't buy EA PC games until a few patches are out).

2. Bumbling good franchises.  The Sims 2, Sim City 4, both were released with way too high system requirements and even if you surpassed them they just never ran smoothly until years later (Sim City is still chunky no matter how you run it).  Then we get what?  No new Sim City games except Sim City Societies (total garbage).  Of all things EA is NOT exploiting a good franchise and just leaving it to rot.

3.  Their digital distribution system is a buggy nightmare let alone insulting asking for more money if you want the right to DL your program again later.

For the record I don't "HATE" EA but there is plenty of reasons to be continually disappointed by them.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jakob187
    Jigen said:
    "Jayge said:
    "Jigen said:
    "pause422 said:
    Why should I drop it when I'm not the one calling the game shit and saying it's not up for debate.  The way I see it, I'm the only one being reasonable here.  Your bio says you're always 'down for a good debate' but all you want to do is say you're right and anyone who disagrees is wrong."
    A.  You are personally attacking people.
    B.  It's a debate to be held in the Battlefield: Bad Company forum, not in the General Discussion of why people hate EA so much...as it is something that is pertaining to a particular game and not the topic I presented.
    C.  If you've got a problem with ME and let alone me MONITORING a thread that I started...then I've got an inbox...and it's starving to eat your mail.  nom nom nom

That's why.

Back to topic:  still haven't heard from anyone that can give me more than the monopolizing and monetary hatred portion of the EA debate.  Therefore, I'm assuming that it's not the games that are the problem, like everyone claims, but instead just the business of it all.  Is that about right?
    Jigen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Jigen
    I didn't personally attack anyone.  That's all there is to it.
    DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DualReaver
    Jigen said:
    "I didn't personally attack anyone.  That's all there is to it."
    Did to.
    Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#89  Edited By Black_Rose

I enjoy a lot of their games, i can see why people hate them though

CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CactusWolf
    Jigen said:
    Jigen said:
    "I didn't personally attack anyone.  That's all there is to it."

Right.
    AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By AuthenticM

Three letters: DRM

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By jakob187
    AuthenticM said:
    "Three letters: DRM"
    Don't read manga?  That makes no sense!!!
    bigpig33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By bigpig33

there is no reason to hate them, what the do is called capitalisum

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By jakob187
    bigpig33 said:
    "there is no reason to hate them, what the do is called capitalisum"
    WHEE-OOH!!!  WHEE-OOH!!!
    YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!!! PUT DOWN THE LIL WAYNE CD AND GET BACK IN SCHOOL!!!
    capitalism
    CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By CactusWolf
    bigpig33 said:
    What is this Capitalisum you speak of?
    brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By brukaoru
    jakob187 said:
    "AuthenticM said:
    Don't read manga?  That makes no sense!!!"
    Lol! I've never heard of that acronym.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By jakob187
    brukaoru said:
    "jakob187 said:
    "AuthenticM said:
    Don't read manga?  That makes no sense!!!"
    Lol! I've never heard of that acronym."
    Don't know if that's what it means, but it works.  WE MADE A NEW ACRONYM!!!
    ...and it's all thanks to EA.
    bigpig33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By bigpig33

jakob187 said:

"bigpig33 said:
    WHEE-OOH!!!  WHEE-OOH!!!
    capitalism
    "

i am vary aware of my spelling deficiencies

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#99  Edited By serbsta

Ive had a bad experience with their customer service.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By jakob187
    serbsta said:
    "Ive had a bad experience with their customer service."
    I have as well, but I've also had plenty of good experiences with their customer service.  =  /  Same as any other company.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.