Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Fable II LE Codes shipping out

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Lies

You know how a while back it turned out that some of the Fable II Limited Editions didn't have their content codes? Microsoft opened up a program a week or so ago where you gave them you gamertag and they'd mail you the codes in a week, with no other verification.

If you signed up for one of these codes, you should have an e-mail from Microsoft with the LE code, even if you didn't buy the LE. I signed up for a codee without buying the LE and just got my code, so if you signed up in that program, check your e-mail.

Thank you for your registration. Below is an Xbox LIVE® token code for your Fable® II Limited Collector's Edition downloadable content.
    this-code-is-mine-:)
    Thank you for your patience, and we hope you continue to enjoy exploring the amazing world of Albion in Fable II.
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

yeah , it looks promising , though it is a shame I have not  signed up

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Lies

These codes can still be applied for it seems. Details on the offer are here, and although it says it's only Limited Edition, they just seem to be mailing codes indiscriminately.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    Lies said:
    "These codes can still be applied for it seems. Details on the offer are here, and although it says it's only Limited Edition, they just seem to be mailing codes indiscriminately."
    cool  dude , that is awesome , I appreciate it
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By kush

I find if funny that the codes are finally coming out because my buddy had been waiting to get his code since release and just finished the game yesterday...the day he finally got his code.

Unreal_dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Unreal_dro

Got mine as well

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Gameboi

Just got mine yesterday.  I was pleased, but beginning to lose hope. I'm glad they made things right, but it would've been of more use before I completed the game. Oh well... I still loved Fable II.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rowr

I read something recently that said they will be checking, so try this at your own risk.

I'm not risking it.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kush
    Rowr said:
    "I read something recently that said they will be checking, so try this at your own risk.

I'm not risking it."
    Same here. I'm not risking anything for that content.
    bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By bekern
    Rowr said:
    "I read something recently that said they will be checking, so try this at your own risk.

I'm not risking it."
    Lol, I just signed up for this right now (thanks Lies!) and I honestly don't understand what "risk" you are talking about. At the worst won't they just not give you the content?
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kush
    bekern said:
    "Rowr said:

I'm not risking it."
    Lol, I just signed up for this right now (thanks Lies!) and I honestly don't understand what "risk" you are talking about. At the worst won't they just not give you the content?"
    ...Or maybe getting banned from Live...
    bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By bekern
    Kush said:
    "bekern said:
    "Rowr said:

I'm not risking it."
    Lol, I just signed up for this right now (thanks Lies!) and I honestly don't understand what "risk" you are talking about. At the worst won't they just not give you the content?"
    ...Or maybe getting banned from Live..."
    But would they really ban people from XBL for something as little as that?
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rowr
    bekern said:
    "Kush said:
    "bekern said:
    "Rowr said:

I'm not risking it."
    But would they really ban people from XBL for something as little as that?"
    Im not so sure they wouldnt...... They probably have the ability to lock you out of your game and stuff if not ban you.

EDIT = O wait here it is. http://www.kotaku.com.au/games/2008/10/fable_ii_le_code_solution_live__microsoft_is_watching-2.html
    Unreal_dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Unreal_dro
    Kush said:
    "bekern said:
    "Rowr said:

I'm not risking it."
    ...or maybe they wont do SHIT

i got the regualar edition and got the code and playing right now.

Theyre not gonna ban you from live for a dumb code. because if they ban someone from live they are preventing them from also buying and consuming other content. MS only bans you if you have a pirated game / modded xbox / 20+ people files a complaint on you.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By RHCPfan24
    Unreal_dro said:
    "Kush said:
    "bekern said:
    "Rowr said:

I'm not risking it."
    ...or maybe they wont do SHIT

i got the regualar edition and got the code and playing right now.

Theyre not gonna ban you from live for a dumb code. because if they ban someone from live they are preventing them from also buying and consuming other content. MS only bans you if you have a pirated game / modded xbox / 20+ people files a complaint on you.
    "
    I am glad not everyone here is making a mountain out of a molehill.  I registered for one and was actually worried by what people were saying.  A quick trip to the IGN or Gamespot forums shows how many people only have the regular edition and still got the code.  So yeah, they aren't going to ban anyone.  At the very most, if Microsoft finds out you don't have the LE (which I don't know how they will), they just won't give you the content. So I agree with you Unreal_dro.
    Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Gameboi

The thing is, I  purchased the LE version, and was surprised at how long it took to get my hands on the code. I guess they had more people without the codes than  I had anticipated. Or maybe,  they were flooded by requests from dishonest people expecting a handout. I really don't want an answer to that.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Yea, I just got mine.

I love the mistake seeing as how I just bought the regular edition and I'm getting this :)
    The content should have been included either way.  And I never got my pub games (despite pre-ordering it) so i think this equals it out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.