Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Knothole Island

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Death_Unicorn

As you know, the DLC came out today and I was wondering if anyone had any comments on it?  As for me, I'm downloading it right now, and due to my suckish internet connection, I'll be playing it by tomorrow. :P

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By suneku

I just got on the Island, looks great so far.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Gizmo

Death Unicorn, if it takes that long to download that DLC, I reccomend you never play a multiplayer game on Live, you willl just ruin everyone's game.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Death_Unicorn

Ahh thank you for that. I think I'll still play online, so far I haven't received that many complaints tyvm. I was exagerrating, It does take me longer than usual but not a day's worth.

Well, I just finished the main plot for the Island, it was pretty interesting albeit repetetive, and the last "temple" was personally my favorite and really beautiful. The whole island is actually quite scenic. I haven't explored the entire island, nor seen if there's any sidequests, but the main quest gave me about 2 hours of gameplay. The story was interesting but it always felt cliched, but it did give me a good reason to get back into Fable,. The new add-ons are also quite nice. The knight's armor is pretty cool, and the addition of weight loss and height loss potions is definately welcomed. Finally, I thought the island in the summer was quite beautiful, especially with everyone topless. The island is now resident to my "grotto."

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By suneku

I've only done 1 temple so far, had to go to school. I'm going to do some more now.  I'm not too concerned with the length. I already paid 60 dollars for a short game already, and getting like 1-2 hours for 10 bucks is like if you bought 10 bucks of just Fable 2 anyways. Plus this should hold me down till gamefly sends me Prince of Persia and Mirror's Edge.

But the Knight's armor does look pretty good so far, and it's pretty cool that it changes depending on your alignment.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Death_Unicorn

Really, I did not know the armor thing. That's pretty cool. I rushed through the main quest, because I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate at school if I didn't. :D

uglybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By uglybob

anyone want to play co-op with me as i dont have any of the co-op achievements. gamertags keightley1980

having trouble on knothole

right, got past the two emote statues, in a big room now with a little gate that wont open and i dont see any orbs about to shoot. how do i get the gate to open. there was hobbes etc in this room but i killed them all and nothing happened.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.