So... What was your choice?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by A_sexy_Viner (12 posts) -

meh,, I decided to be a do gooder and got screwed.. I saved the whole world making the sacrifice and in return I messed up the whole game..

I mean there is not turning back!  the only good choice is been selfish and getting your family back! That way you can keep playing right.

What you guys chose? :D

#2 Posted by way (121 posts) -

The elf from Gaunlet NES

#3 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

I went good, too. I didn't give a fuck about that dog.

#4 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

I saved my game just before (I'm a savegame whore) and loaded up again each time to get all teh achievements.

#5 Posted by A_sexy_Viner (12 posts) -
License_To_Bill said:
"I went good, too. I didn't give a fuck about that dog.
"
How you did the rest of the quest? like the island of doom? o_O?
#6 Edited by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -
A_sexy_Viner said:
"License_To_Bill said:
"I went good, too. I didn't give a fuck about that dog.
"
How you did the rest of the quest? like the island of doom? o_O?
"

All good. It sucked losing all that experience, but it boosted my ego.

Captain_Fookup said:
"I saved my game just before (I'm a savegame whore) and loaded up again each time to get all teh achievements."

Yeah... me too.

#7 Posted by Ubergeist (416 posts) -

I was as evil as you can get pretty much. I slayed everyone I could and had massive fines in every town but the Market. In the end I took the money and thankfully got my dog back on Knothole Island to finish up the quests. I love that game.

#8 Posted by A_sexy_Viner (12 posts) -
Ubergeist said:
"I was as evil as you can get pretty much. I slayed everyone I could and had massive fines in every town but the Market. In the end I took the money and thankfully got my dog back on Knothole Island to finish up the quests. I love that game.
"
Oh so there is a way to get him back? I search around and people say you can only see him as a ghost or something like that.

What I need to do? O_O? I'm starting the game over but I haven't saved :D

#9 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

It's on Knothole Island, the DLC.

#10 Posted by Ubergeist (416 posts) -
A_sexy_Viner said:
"Ubergeist said:
"I was as evil as you can get pretty much. I slayed everyone I could and had massive fines in every town but the Market. In the end I took the money and thankfully got my dog back on Knothole Island to finish up the quests. I love that game.
"
Oh so there is a way to get him back? I search around and people say you can only see him as a ghost or something like that.

"
The DLC Knothole Island has a shrine where you can resurrect your dog by sacrificing a human. It's a good thing.
#11 Posted by A_sexy_Viner (12 posts) -
Ubergeist said:
"A_sexy_Viner said:
"Ubergeist said:
"

"
The DLC Knothole Island has a shrine where you can resurrect your dog by sacrificing a human. It's a good thing.
"
Hell yeah! No more do gooder me!  I slaughter Bowerstone all mad for my doggy, I got ghoul horns and everything :P

I'll check it out :D

#12 Posted by ValkyrieGoddess (1922 posts) -

I picked Love. Wanted to see what the letter from your sister Rose was about... Not really worth it.

#13 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

lol i picked the moneis (cba to glitch money)

#14 Posted by Cwaff (1260 posts) -

I played the whole game evily, killing innocent people and being generally cruel to everyone... but the dog :)
So I chose the family option, simply for the dog...
This was prior to Knothole so I didn't know I could ressurect him there, but I stand by my choice.

#15 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -

I took good since I had knothole Island all ready so I didn't need to get him back.
Now I'm playing through to get the other achievements though.. Didn't even think about saving before and do the restart thingy.

It's all good though, since it's a great game :D

#16 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

I was cheap and ended up picking all of them at least once (for the achievements) - but I stuck with keeping my dog.

#17 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I sacrifised my dog and family. At some point when I have nothing else on I want to play again as an asshole and take the money and keep the dog etc.

#18 Posted by RandomHero666 (3182 posts) -
Captain_Fookup said:
"I saved my game just before (I'm a savegame whore) and loaded up again each time to get all teh achievements."
i did that too, mainly cuz i only had the game for a few more days after that.
I was good then bad, then payed a bum to make me good, and i chose to take my dog back.
Destroyed temple of shadows
#19 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

A simple search would have shown that a thread on this subject already exists here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.