karmatwork's Fable III (Xbox 360) review

• karmatwork wrote this review on .

Good Karma - Fable 3

Good news, fans of Fable and Fable 2! Fable 3 brings more of the humor and story you know and love. Your hero from Fable 2 becomes king and now your hero is trying to begin a revolution to overthrow Logan, your older brother. I personally miss the headshots of Fable 2 but they have introduced special finishing moves that more than make up for it. One finds your character jumping onto a enemies neck and breaking it with my legs. An important thing now is guild seals, which pretty much replaces experience. They can be gained  from interacting with NPCs and combat. The only thing I really don't like is how in the end everything turns out to be about money which can easily be gained if you make proper investments early in the game.