Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

crazy fast or what?

navidtheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By navidtheman

i just beat fallout 3 this weekend, in 8 freaking hours! i didnt do any sidequests, i was wondering how long it takes to finnish them all, or how long has anybody completed the game in, i also beat mass effect 2 in 14 hours, i always hear these games are supposed to last like hundreds of hours, but i always finnish them at this speed and i swear im not just plowing through them to get them over with XP

navidtheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By navidtheman

i just beat fallout 3 this weekend, in 8 freaking hours! i didnt do any sidequests, i was wondering how long it takes to finnish them all, or how long has anybody completed the game in, i also beat mass effect 2 in 14 hours, i always hear these games are supposed to last like hundreds of hours, but i always finnish them at this speed and i swear im not just plowing through them to get them over with XP

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By melcene

If you're not doing side quests, then you are essentially plowing through the game.  There's another thread here on how long it took people just to finally get to The Strip.  Some people, including myself, were in excess of 30 hours into the game when they finally got there.  Side quests are a LARGE part of these types of games.

navidtheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By navidtheman

are they really? im gonna go back and do them anyways, but 30 hours, people must do tons of side quests then

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.