Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Do people like the new Brotherhood Of Steel?

KurtanionNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KurtanionNZ

When I was playing through Fallout one thing I couldnt grapple over was wether I liked the new 'Defenders of the people' Brotherhood, in contrast to the old Brotherhood I've read about (Havent played the originals) While I find the story leading up to their moral changes in heart believable there are times when I find their actions... stupid.. giving away water for free and what not. Also can't help but chuckle at the snide remarks the Outcasts make.. baging rocks together, lol. So do people like the new righteous Brotherhood? Or  with the next Falllout game do we want a return to the tech hoarding secretive isolationists? 

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Snipzor

Simply out of character and without moral ambiguity. That's how I feel about them.

KurtanionNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KurtanionNZ

Yeah that's true, and with all the casualties they seem to sustain I'm suprised they can sustain themselves, not to mention the whole leaving perfectly good suits of Power Armour and Laser Weapons lying around

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
    pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4  Edited By pissedoffthewitch
    Snipzor said:
    "Simply out of character and without moral ambiguity. That's how I feel about them."
    pretty much
    Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Lies

Well if you don't like them, Broken Steel should be fun for you :)

almak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By almak

Seriously for the first time after I made it into the citadel I was always expecting them to stab me in the back somehow. Its just not the Brotherhood I knew. All though they (Bethesda) seem to make allusions to that with the Outcasts (wont describe how for the fear of spoilarz) but its just not the same. I would never expect BOS to act the way they do in F3. Its just like Snipzor said. The moral ambiguity is gone.

r0k1ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By r0k1ll

There all weird now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.