Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Fallout 3. Either you love it or... you love it.

Avatar image for ironstarktonyman
    IronStarkTonyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By IronStarkTonyMan

Ever  have one of those days where you have to complete everything? I just did, in the form of a fallout 3 grind fest. I finished Agathas song, and scientific pursuits. Needless to say it is a great game that i love to play. The post apocalyptic world that you play in is so realistic that it can almost compare to what might happen to our world in 2012 (if you believe in such things) And wiether you are playing through it for the first time or the fifth like i am you tend to find new and exciting things to do. Its the  type of game where you play it differently each way and it is amazing. So like i said, either you love it, or you love it.

Avatar image for ironstarktonyman
    IronStarkTonyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By IronStarkTonyMan

Ever  have one of those days where you have to complete everything? I just did, in the form of a fallout 3 grind fest. I finished Agathas song, and scientific pursuits. Needless to say it is a great game that i love to play. The post apocalyptic world that you play in is so realistic that it can almost compare to what might happen to our world in 2012 (if you believe in such things) And wiether you are playing through it for the first time or the fifth like i am you tend to find new and exciting things to do. Its the  type of game where you play it differently each way and it is amazing. So like i said, either you love it, or you love it.

mau64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By mau64

I loved it. I really want to play Vegas but just not sure if I can handle another 50 hours of fallout 3 set in Vegas.

pbhawks45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By pbhawks45

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for peepeepoopoo696
    peepeepoopoo696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By peepeepoopoo696

But what happens if I don't love it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
    deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Atomasist said:
    " But what happens if I don't love it. "
    FATALITY! 
    iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iam3green

i just thought that fallout was alright. i'm not that far into the game but still.

nickux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By nickux

My first few hours in Fallout 3 were so boring, I was pretty bummed because I had heard so many good things. But something happened as I made my way through Megaton. I got hooked. 80+ hours later and I 100%'d (is that  a term? to 100% something) all the main game quests and sidequests and moved on to Broken Steel. I didn't go back to the other DLC packs but I'm looking forward to New Vegas. It will consume my October. My girlfriend is studying abroad in Spain this fall so I'll be a sad boy, spending all my spare-time in the Mojave Wasteland!

Avatar image for pnut_buttr_panda
    PNut_Buttr_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PNut_Buttr_Panda

greatest game ever. i just hope they dont screw up the new version of the franchise with vegas.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Animasta

it's really not that great, sorry. It's fine enough for what it is, but... eh. I actually like a good story/voice acting in my RPG's.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#10  Edited By citizenkane
    Avatar image for deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf
    deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Damien

I found Fallout 3 to be one of the most boring games I've played in my life.  I played almost 20 hours, but I just got so bored and I stopped.  I feel like a run button would've greatly helped that game.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By BigBoss1911
    @Damien said:
    " I found Fallout 3 to be one of the most boring games I've played in my life.  I played almost 20 hours, but I just got so bored and I stopped.  I feel like a run button would've greatly helped that game. "
    Exactly.
    Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By Ineedaname
    @BigBoss1911 said:
    " @Damien said:
    " I found Fallout 3 to be one of the most boring games I've played in my life.  I played almost 20 hours, but I just got so bored and I stopped.  I feel like a run button would've greatly helped that game. "
    Exactly. "
    And this, but minus about 7 hours.
    pantocat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pantocat

I loved loved Fallout3! The ONLY thing I didn't like (because I love completing a game%100) is the achievements for Karma. That took way too long to do. I can't wit till New Vegas comes out. My boyfriend are going to be fighting over the XBOX this fall.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.