Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

free labor help *spoilers*

deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By deathface123

ok im doin a ultimate uber good karma playthru on fallout 3 and the pitt's "free labor" quest has me puzzled. I cant see the karmic benefit of either stealing the "cure" or killing the slave rebels... 
    if anyone has any insight as to what i should do gain or at least not lose karma! 
    thanks

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WalkerD

I would also like to know the answer to this, I had trouble staying neutral throughout The Pitt.

Avatar image for prince_of_space
    Prince_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Prince_of_Space

Siding with Ashur or Wernher are both neutral in terms of karma.  You can gain negative karma if you side with Ashur through  killing the rebel slaves who attack you, but it is possible to run past the hostile slaves and keep your karma intact.  Now, in terms of personal morality you're going to have to decide yourself if a 'good' character would choose to kidnap a child for the greater good of the slaves.

kingcanim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kingcanim

like prince_of_space said it comes down to you as the player do you let the doc complet her resherch on the kid or do you side with the  down troden slaves and kidnap the baby takeing her a way from her perents and the safety of her home to be tested on by werner and madea really its a lose lose situation it i really comes down to what you prefere

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.