Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

I. Love. The. Fisto.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

I don't remember where I found it, but I'm still pretty early on in the game so it can't be that advanced of a weapon....and I don't know if it's available in any shops.  Anyway, it's like a thick metal square glove.  So I got it repaired (It was pretty low condition), used it a bit, and it was already the best melee weapon I had.  Then I got to lvl 6 and the bloody mess perk.  I fight through a tunnel of insects and stuff and didn't notice a difference.  Then I left, went to fight some bandits, and holy crap.  I know the bloody mess perk was supposed to make people into you know....a bloody mess...but man do I wish I could have taped this somehow.  I used the VATS and unloaded all my AP, the result of which was 2 brutal punches to the face, followed by a final blow  that blew the guy easily 20 feet back, seperating all his limbs in the process, leaving a bleading torso, 2 arms, 2 legs, and a head, all flying in seperate directions.  It was like everything I wished the Dead Space melee was.  Use the Fisto, that's an order!

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demilich

You mean the Power Fist?

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shadow

no, it's a melee weapon called "Fisto"

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#4  Edited By ArbitraryWater

The Fist-O is a unique power fist.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shadow

are there more powerful ones?  Because damn...

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shadow

Man...I'm at odds now.  I just got a schishkabob and it's more powerful....but damn.....the fisto is just soooooooo cool in VATS.  I don't know which one to use.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Demilich

Yeah, didn't know there was an upgraded Power Fist. Next run I'm going 9 points in Endurance and 3 points in Iron Fist. I'll be the motherfucking fist of the north star.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187
    Demilich said:
    "Yeah, didn't know there was an upgraded Power Fist. Next run I'm going 9 points in Endurance and 3 points in Iron Fist. I'll be the motherfucking fist of the north star."
    Fuck that, I'm going magic missiles on my next run!!!
    But seriously...I really wanna go melee next run.
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Vinchenzo
    Shadow said:
    "Man...I'm at odds now.  I just got a schishkabob and it's more powerful....but damn.....the fisto is just soooooooo cool in VATS.  I don't know which one to use."
    May I recommend a Deathclaw Gauntlet? I found the schematic at some random trailer park at the southwestern part of the map. Give it a look if you'd like, sorry it's not more specific. Where the shishkabob, at first schematic, offers 20 damage the gauntlet offers 22. Also, what's cooler than wearing a claw on your hand and slicing people open.
    Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Demilich

I finally found out where to get the Railway Gun schematic. Cannot wait to get it... I've already got all the parts standing by.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shadow
    Vinchenzo said:
    "Shadow said:
    "Man...I'm at odds now.  I just got a schishkabob and it's more powerful....but damn.....the fisto is just soooooooo cool in VATS.  I don't know which one to use."
    May I recommend a Deathclaw Gauntlet? I found the schematic at some random trailer park at the southwestern part of the map. Give it a look if you'd like, sorry it's not more specific. Where the shishkabob, at first schematic, offers 20 damage the gauntlet offers 22. Also, what's cooler than wearing a claw on your hand and slicing people open."
    Well the main reason I like the Fisto is that you're punching guys...but your punches are super brutal.....SUPER brutal.  But I'll definately look that thing up.  Sounds promising.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.