Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 10, 2009

Project Origin is the direct sequel to Monolith's spooky first-person shooter, F.E.A.R.

Cool booklet from preorder

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By JoelTGM

I wasn't expecting anything, especially not from my EB Games as they don't usually have preorder goodies, but they gave me this cool F.E.A.R. 2 booklet.  I haven't looked through it much yet, but the first page reads "GA EYES ONLY" and goes on to say that it's a briefing on the past events, includes personnel files on F.E.A.R. operatives and intel on Alma and all that.  At the bottom it says if you find this, not to read any further and to return immediately to GA, and in pen it says "or return to norton mapes in engineering" lol.  He also makes comments in pen here and there throughout the booklet.  One cool thing I noticed just now is a few pictures of the mechs, or EPAs (Elite Powered Armor), it shows one using a thermal imaging filter, which I didn't know it had.  It also has descriptions of each of the weapons, including a flamethrower.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CenturionCajun

Yes, the pre-order dossier is of incredible quality. I only warn that if you don't want spoilers to avoid reading it. It basically details the general plot of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.