Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fez

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 13, 2012

A puzzle platformer developed by Polytron that uses a 2D perspective shifting mechanic to solve puzzles and complete levels. The main character, a white creature named Gomez, wears a fez and is obsessed with collecting hats.

New Game + broken?

baltimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By baltimore

So last night I got 32 cubes and 'finished' the game. Then I started a New Game + and since then I have had nothing but freezes and crashes. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this trouble with New Game +.

As a side note, is there double jumping in the game at all?

Bravestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bravestar

didn't have that problem. it crashed 1 time on me in total.

and there is no double jumping. but there is a way around the platforming in NG+.

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
    charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

@Baltimore: My game crashes every time after 10 - 30 seconds of game play. Did not crash once during the normal game, only after few minutes of new game+ this error started to happen. You too should send bug report to Polytron.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I am having this problem now. It froze a minute ago and now twice in a row it booted me to my games list. It seems to be working fine now though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.