mrzeal's FIFA Soccer 09 (PlayStation 3) review

• mrzeal wrote this review on .

Back on track, for real

Posted by SolidSnakeEater

About the Usain Bolt comment; you should try a player like Walcott from Arsenal in amature. The guy can basically outrun everyone :p. But then again, it's not like this is very unrealistic either  ;)

Other reviews for FIFA Soccer 09 (PlayStation 3)

Football is here. 0

Every year, like so many of the franchises from EA, FIFA is released. This game is the epitomy of football for many people now, with the engine of rival Pro Evo (Konami) being far below par. In short the game delivers on letting the football experience be perfect, and to be honest, is the best representation of Football avaliable on home consoles.The gameplay is the most important, so we'll start with that. FIFA plays in so many ways, due to the new Custom Team Tactics feature. This allows teams...

Best game in the FIFA series. 0

FIFA series is one of the longest running sports series, and one the best. FIFA has had its ups and downs (FIFA 03 and 04 anyone?) , but its quality never dropped more than a certain point. In my opinion, the best FIFA game was FIFA 03 for the PC, which had the best gameplay and gamemodes I had ever seen in a sports game. I kept playing that game for a long time. Now comes FIFA 09, the new contender for the best FIFA game. The gameplay is almost identical to FIFA 08, but the few tweaks and chang...