sac214's Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation) review

• sac214 wrote this review on .
  • sac214 has written a total of 2 reviews. The last one was for Gundam Musou 2

awsome gam

the game is awesome to play . that's why the remake is better. you do all the same things but it has better graphics then the rest of the whole final fantasy 7. i cant wait for it to come out it might have better graphics in fighting mode. i hope they talk i hate reading the words its slow and boring and wasting time to fight

Posted by RandomHero666

What is this... a review?
Best review ever =D

Other reviews for Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation)

Final Fantasy 7 is still amazing after all of these years. 0

I have a weird history with Final Fantasy 7.  I played all previous Final Fantasys that came out before Final Fanasty 7, including Mystic Quest and Chrono Trigger.. heck basically all Square games at this point.  So when I first heard about Final Fantasy 7 and that it was coming out on the Playstation, I was pissed.  I didn't want a Playstation, there was no games on it I cared about and I already owned a Saturn.  I knew the next Nintendo was way off, but I was still peeved.  However, as time ti...