Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy XIII released by Square Enix in early 2012.

Any of the DLC essential or worth it?

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WMWA

So Final Fantasy XIII-2 is on sale at Best Buy for 19.99 as of today (as is Star Wars: The Old Republic), so I went an bought it. I popped in the disc just now and went to check out the DLC menu. There's a while lot of options and it seems kinda pricey for what the description says for them. Are any of them essential? Are any of them worth the money just to see?

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Vexxan

I've bought most of the extra bosses and they're really nothing special, just another bunch of challenging fights. The additional story stuff might be worth it, I've only bought Sash's extra story DLC which was completely worthless in my opinion but checking up on the released DLC stuff I see that Lightning's additional story DLC is out now and that might be worth checking out.

Don't bother paying for the weapon DLCs, I can't imagine them being worth the bucks.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mwng

Nope, you could youtube the last DLC "Requiem of the Goddess" if you reallywant to get all the story out of the game. As I hear that one isn't that fun to play.

I got the Lightning and Amodar extra bosses, so I could have her in my party and mess with the story cannon.

Edit: Curses, 1 year too late, who bumped this and fooled me...

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The Mass Effect armor because of how stupid it is.

And the Ultros DLC fight because of ULTROS.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.