Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

360sountrack japanese or english?(Sony fanboys need not reply)

garc4475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By garc4475

will the music on the 360 version be  leona lewis music or  japanese music?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

I think even the Japanese version has Leona Lewis as the theme... doesn't it? 

garc4475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By garc4475
    @xyzygy: 

i don't know its pretty confusing. i hope they don't try to change the soundtrack i wouldn't mind leona lewis as lkong as its on the japanese game aswell.
    Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Cornman89

I imagine every localized build of the game will feature the song with English words in it. Call me craaaazy, but I'm pretty sure that's what'll happen... Incidentally, are Sony fanboys somehow less equipped to answer this question...?

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By danielkempster

It'll have the Leona Lewis track. Both the 360 and PS3 versions released in the US and Europe will feature that song. The Japanese theme, as its name suggests, is only in the Japanese version of the game. I'm not entirely sure where you intend this thread to go, sir. There's enough flame-bait surrounding supposed "differences" between the two versions as it is. 

EDIT: Just to clarify: only one Leona Lewis track is appearing in all the Western releases of the game. It's replacing one Japanese track from the Japanese release. The rest of the soundtrack will be unaltered, I should think.

garc4475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By garc4475
    @Cornman89: 

well i didn't think so but i posted this on gametrailers...and  opened the gates of  hell.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xyzygy

As long as you can skip the intro and Leona Lewis doesn't play during the game, I'm fine with that. Some of the creative direction in this Final Fantasy has me worried for Square Enix. :|

Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Cornman89
    @xyzygy: In the Japanese version, the start screen intro is accompanied by some orchestral arrangement, not the theme song. The theme song does, however, play during maybe the last minute or so of the ending cinematic and lead into the credits. My Hands will likely be utilized in the same way.

I can't fathom how this could register as anything more than a minor annoyance to even the most hardcore FF fan, but apparently I'm a lot mellower than some.
    Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By KaosAngel

All NA/EU version will have the stupid english version.  The Japanese tracks are exclusive to the Japanese version, my copy of the FF13 OST doesn't even have the stupid English track.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By luce

What a horrible song..might as well play  Beyonce - no scrubs   while Lightnings slapping a bitch

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.