Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Finally!!! FFXIII is finished!

Lambeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Lambeaus

Beat the final boss last night. I'm so glad it is over so I can get back to other games.

One thing has me curious tho. After I beat the last boss, I unlocked another level of the  Crystarium . But for some reason I can't figure out how to go back and continue the game? The only options I get are SAVE GAME or EXIT TO MENU. When I save, it loads up  the same screen where I can either save or quit.  Anybody have any ideas? I'm curious to see if any more abilities are unlocked, as I was saving loads of CP in case the Crystarium was extended.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By KowalskiManDown

I got to a certain point in Chapter 11 and stopped. I ain't been back to it in literally MONTHS. I really would like to finish it though. 

OH! And welcome to the site!

groin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By groin

I do not remember all the details but you finish the game, then save after the credits. Load up that save again from the main menu then exit that corridor before the boss (i.e, do not fight the boss again, go the other way). You can then take one of those portals back to Gran Pulse.

Marmaladebrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Marmaladebrat
    @groin said:
    "I do not remember all the details but you finish the game, then save after the credits. Load up that save again from the main menu then exit that corridor before the boss (i.e, do not fight the boss again, go the other way). You can then take one of those portals back to Gran Pulse. "

Thanks for posting this. I am not at the end yet, but am enjoying the game again after a break. Its good to know you can continue after teh end. Thanks!
    Lambeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lambeaus
    @groin said:
    " I do not remember all the details but you finish the game, then save after the credits. Load up that save again from the main menu then exit that corridor before the boss (i.e, do not fight the boss again, go the other way). You can then take one of those portals back to Gran Pulse. "
    Nice, I'll try loading from the menu this weekend. I didn't bother trying that yet (by the time all the credits and movies ended it was 2am....took me a few tries at the last boss....sure wish it would have let me save the game after I encountered him), but was just looking for a continue option before I quit.
    Lambeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lambeaus
    @creamypies said:
    OH! And welcome to the site! "

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.