Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

post FF13 UK LAUNCH! (inc photos)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c85872ac80d3
    deactivated-5c85872ac80d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I came, I interviewed, I conquered.

-Thats right mo foes! I'm in the Official Xbox Magazine!...website...possibly magazine... STILL AWESOME.

Ok so prior to this, I wasnt that psyched for it. ITEM- I was feeling pretty ill. ITEM- Like most video games journalists I have an innate fear of cosplayers. ITEM- I wasn't even sure if I had a camera man for the day. That's usually a bad sign.

BUT ALAS. What a fantastic day it turned out to be. In fact I now have a new rule in my life. Go out when ill, have a fantastic day.

I'm still hi five-ing myself after going round the extremely large queue and interviewing cosplayers... ALL ON MY OWN. Jessica Chobot would be proud of me.

Now before I go any further with the self gratitude and photos. I have give a huge shout out to Becky and David. These guys were waiting for 18 hours right at the front of the epic sauce queue. They were really sweet, humble and hardcore. Guys like you make the video games world go round.

- Becky and David. Uber cool people right at the front of the queue.

As for the swag haul?

KABLAMMMMMMMOOOOOOO!

so yeah it was a pretty cool...DOUBLE KABLAMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!111111 one

- Aerith and Tifa, BUT WHICH ONE DO I TAKE TO THE 'GOLDEN SAUCER'!!?!?!

As for the game itself. Well I had a late night sesh last night, and so far Im liking it, A LOT! Sure it seems to hold your hand throughout the first part of the game, like an insane single mother. But still the story reminds me of Firefly, and the awesome graphics and FF epicness is all there.

Ok thats it for now, keep an eye on here for the videos of the event...

TRIPLE KAAABLAMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!111111111111111one one one

- my beard isnt ginger, I just get fake sun tan cream on it...

www.twitter.com/markb0ss

www.youtube.com/markb0ss    

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came, I interviewed, I conquered.

-Thats right mo foes! I'm in the Official Xbox Magazine!...website...possibly magazine... STILL AWESOME.

Ok so prior to this, I wasnt that psyched for it. ITEM- I was feeling pretty ill. ITEM- Like most video games journalists I have an innate fear of cosplayers. ITEM- I wasn't even sure if I had a camera man for the day. That's usually a bad sign.

BUT ALAS. What a fantastic day it turned out to be. In fact I now have a new rule in my life. Go out when ill, have a fantastic day.

I'm still hi five-ing myself after going round the extremely large queue and interviewing cosplayers... ALL ON MY OWN. Jessica Chobot would be proud of me.

Now before I go any further with the self gratitude and photos. I have give a huge shout out to Becky and David. These guys were waiting for 18 hours right at the front of the epic sauce queue. They were really sweet, humble and hardcore. Guys like you make the video games world go round.

- Becky and David. Uber cool people right at the front of the queue.

As for the swag haul?

KABLAMMMMMMMOOOOOOO!

so yeah it was a pretty cool...DOUBLE KABLAMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!111111 one

- Aerith and Tifa, BUT WHICH ONE DO I TAKE TO THE 'GOLDEN SAUCER'!!?!?!

As for the game itself. Well I had a late night sesh last night, and so far Im liking it, A LOT! Sure it seems to hold your hand throughout the first part of the game, like an insane single mother. But still the story reminds me of Firefly, and the awesome graphics and FF epicness is all there.

Ok thats it for now, keep an eye on here for the videos of the event...

TRIPLE KAAABLAMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!111111111111111one one one

- my beard isnt ginger, I just get fake sun tan cream on it...

www.twitter.com/markb0ss

www.youtube.com/markb0ss    

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By sweep  Moderator

nice work :D I'm going to get the game as soon as I have a lapse in my current workload. Looks fucking badass

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Yukoei
    @Sweep said:
    " nice work :D I'm going to get the game as soon as I have a lapse in my current workload. Looks fucking badass "
    Quit your job, its worth it for this game.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Can't believe you were kissed by aerith and tifa. Contrats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sweep:  thanks dude! its plays pretty good, but like Ive said to everyone thats asked, Its a hard game to reccomend for people that arnt into FF games. If you are however... its pretty epic.

@HitmanAgent47:  Lol, twas very epic :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.