Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Stagger Question...

TerraDelu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TerraDelu

I must've missed something along the way, but what is it with certain enemies' Stagger meters? Sometimes their meters deplete REALLY fast before you can get them Staggered, other times the same enemies' meter will charge very slow. It seems to me that this is more of a issue when I have a party with 2 Ravagers, which seems backwards to me. If I do a Ravager/Commando combo, it slows the meter down, then I will switch to Rav/Rav to fill the Stagger meter, then switch back to Com/Rav to do some damage. What is happening here?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Ravagers get the meter up fast. Commandos keep it from emptying. Read the info about each class. It tells ya more.  

Ex 

Ravagers can get it up very fast. However with no commando to keep a " Place holder' The bar will empty very fast. 

viney212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By viney212

Ravagers make the meter go up faster, but it also drains faster.  Commando's don't boost the meter much, but slows it down when it drains so you can hold the meter longer.  For most enemies, get in a few commando/ravager attacks until the meter is around 30-40% to make it hold without draining too fast.  Then switch to ravagers for quick boosts to complete the meter.  It's nothing weird that's happening, just part of the strategy.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By gla55jAw

Use a COM with your RAV or switch back and forth to keep the meter from draining.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.