Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XV

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 29, 2016

The fifteenth entry in Square Enix's flagship RPG franchise, set in a world that mixes elements of modern technology with magic, a fantasy based on reality.

So, what do you want to see in FFvsXIII?

AquiBlue92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AquiBlue92

What would you like to see put into Final Fantasy versus XIII. Give suggestions, anything, basically.

I, personally would love to free roam around cities. I want battles to occur fluidly, and I would like to see gameplay similar to what the trailers have presented.
    Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Clean

I want to see a great story and a long one, too. I agree with you on the roaming around the cities. How bout a new combat system? I want this game to succeed so we'll just have to wait and see what they do to this game

Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. I'm assuming that a lot of the importants are going to be included - like awesome characters, music, story etc. I just want the battle system to be up to scratch. Anything like FFVIICC's battle system and I'll be happy.

DrPepper1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By DrPepper1990

I want to see a nuke blow every character in final fantasy up, come on this franchise needs to die already.

fatuous_waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By fatuous_waffle

I want them to tone down the invincible teenager and/or early 20s thing.  The guy who effortlessly dodges all those bullets.  I mean really?

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Axersia
    fatuous_waffle said:
    "I want them to tone down the invincible teenager and/or early 20s thing.  The guy who effortlessly dodges all those bullets.  I mean really?"
    He doesn't dodge those bullets, he uses telekinesis to deflect them with that arsenal of weapons he has floating around him. Considering this is an action game, I think those powers would actually be really awesome in-game. Of course, the actual combat won't even come close to what the trailers have presented, unless it just involves a lot of context-sensitive button presses, which I'm not a fan of.

Anyway, what I'd like to see is some Kingdom Hearts references. I want Sora's outfit and the Kingdom Key to be unlockables. :P The only reason why I'm interested in this game in the first place is because it's developed by the KH team, not because it's an FF title.

Basically, I just want it to be like Kingdom Hearts but better.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By LiquidPrince

A combo system.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By shadows_kill

a pie item that restores everything

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LiquidPrince

Pie is good.

PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PenguinNerd
    LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."
    But cake is better! :P  I'm not sure exactly what I'd want to see in Versus though...I'll have to think about that.
    zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By zitosilva

I'd like to see compelling character, interesting dialogues a good story that would not ashame me for its cliches.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LiquidPrince
    nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."
    But cake is better! :P  I'm not sure exactly what I'd want to see in Versus though...I'll have to think about that."
    Maybe if it's ice cream cake.
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PenguinNerd
    LiquidPrince said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."
    But cake is better! :P  I'm not sure exactly what I'd want to see in Versus though...I'll have to think about that."
    Maybe if it's ice cream cake."
    Ooo I do like me some ice cream cake....but I had some cake a week or two ago where there was strawberry's and bananas in the middle!!!!  OMG It was amazing...that's what I'd want in Versus :D
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."
    pie always>cake. mainly cause pie is alwas good and cake can be bad. pie can be made from a moron and still be good while cake you cant really say that :P plus i like pie more :P
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."
    pie always>cake. mainly cause pie is alwas good and cake can be bad. pie can be made from a moron and still be good while cake you cant really say that :P plus i like pie more :P"
    But if pie is made by a moron you take a chance that he'll make a chocolate pie with dirt or a lemon pie with....well you know....

Plus the idea of cake being bad is like saying that LBP is over hyped.....there's just no truth to it. :P
    Hats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hats

Pie can restore Cake can revive

I hope they bring back the over the top summon spells

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."
    pie always>cake. mainly cause pie is alwas good and cake can be bad. pie can be made from a moron and still be good while cake you cant really say that :P plus i like pie more :P"
    But if pie is made by a moron you take a chance that he'll make a chocolate pie with dirt or a lemon pie with....well you know....

Plus the idea of cake being bad is like saying that LBP is over hyped.....there's just no truth to it. :P"
    there is truth try finding it :P
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

Plus the idea of cake being bad is like saying that LBP is over hyped.....there's just no truth to it. :P"
    there is truth try finding it :P"
    Truth to LBP being over hyped???  Come on now...that's a little far fetched don't ya think?
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

Truth to LBP being over hyped???  Come on now...that's a little far fetched don't ya think?"
    no about the cake
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

Truth to LBP being over hyped???  Come on now...that's a little far fetched don't ya think?"
    no about the cake"
    Ah..well cheesecake is no good...true.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

no about the cake"
    Ah..well cheesecake is no good...true."
    yep but cashew cheese cake is gross
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

no about the cake"
    yep but cashew cheese cake is gross"
    That sounds disgusting....
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

no about the cake"
    That sounds disgusting...."
    it is. my sis got it at cheesecake factory
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

no about the cake"
    it is. my sis got it at cheesecake factory"
    I'll make sure to stay away from it.....hopefully it won't be in FFVXIII....see Sentry I was on topic that time :P
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

no about the cake"
    I'll make sure to stay away from it.....hopefully it won't be in FFVXIII....see Sentry I was on topic that time :P"
    claps* this chain is getting cool. also sentry why so serious :P
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

no about the cake"
    I'll make sure to stay away from it.....hopefully it won't be in FFVXIII....see Sentry I was on topic that time :P"
    claps* this chain is getting cool. also sentry why so serious :P"
    Thank you thank you....and ha I see what you did there!  That's something I want in FFVXIII also....not that line but a line that's repeated and after the game is released every one knows it and goes around saying it all the time.  :D
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Pie is good."

no about the cake"
    claps* this chain is getting cool. also sentry why so serious :P"
    Thank you thank you....and ha I see what you did there!  That's something I want in FFVXIII also....not that line but a line that's repeated and after the game is released every one knows it and goes around saying it all the time.  :D"
    also took it from liquids comment on psn :P
    Meresin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Meresin

To answer the subject line...Exclusivity that won't go away the minute Microsoft waves a check in SE's face.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Meresin said:
    "To answer the subject line...Exclusivity that won't go away the minute Microsoft waves a check in SE's face.
    "
    Everyone wants that!
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PenguinNerd
    LiquidPrince said:
    "Meresin said:
    "To answer the subject line...Exclusivity that won't go away the minute Microsoft waves a check in SE's face.
    "
    Everyone wants that!"
    We can only hope. :)
    Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Otacon

I want to see gameplay that takes what happens in Kingdom Hearts to a new level, as well as a story that is compelling and different to what we are going to see in ffXIII

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By shadows_kill
    Otacon said:
    "I want to see gameplay that takes what happens in Kingdom Hearts to a new level, as well as a story that is compelling and different to what we are going to see in ffXIII"
    i think ff13 has ff12 gameplay. ffv13 is the one with kingdom hearts gameplay i believe
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "Otacon said:
    "I want to see gameplay that takes what happens in Kingdom Hearts to a new level, as well as a story that is compelling and different to what we are going to see in ffXIII"
    i think ff13 has ff12 gameplay. ffv13 is the one with kingdom hearts gameplay i believe"
    This is true.  FFXIII is like an updated version of the FFXII battle system and versus is Kingdom Hearts style....but even more awesome! :D
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "Otacon said:
    i think ff13 has ff12 gameplay. ffv13 is the one with kingdom hearts gameplay i believe"
    This is true.  FFXIII is like an updated version of the FFXII battle system and versus is Kingdom Hearts style....but even more awesome! :D"
    forget ff13 and go to ffv13 then
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "Otacon said:
    This is true.  FFXIII is like an updated version of the FFXII battle system and versus is Kingdom Hearts style....but even more awesome! :D"
    forget ff13 and go to ffv13 then"
    Or I can get both! :D
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "Otacon said:
    Or I can get both! :D"
    b b but its kingdom hearts gameplay
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By shadows_kill
    nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "nerdboy said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "Otacon said:
    Or I can get both! :D"
    b b but its kingdom hearts gameplay
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PenguinNerd

Well yeah which means Versus >>>>>>>>>> XIII

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
    deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's what im thinking, and it being similar to KH doesn't hurt either!

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By shadows_kill
    Sentry said:
    "That's what im thinking, and it being similar to KH doesn't hurt either!"
    yes sentry agrees with us
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PenguinNerd
    shadows_kill said:
    "Sentry said:
    "That's what im thinking, and it being similar to KH doesn't hurt either!"
    yes sentry agrees with us"
    Holy crap he does! :D
    AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AaronBelfast

Its all about the story

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#44  Edited By giyanks22

A good game...

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#45  Edited By chililili

Stop the damn chain. Also, I have faith it will be kickass when it comes out and we quite frankly know nothing about it so we can't know what it has/is missing

Avatar image for deactivated-61f31c6da0e7f
    deactivated-61f31c6da0e7f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

i'd like to see a combat system that combines turn based strategy with a more action feel.  crisis core is a great route for this game to go as far as inspiration.

ThePhenomenal1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ThePhenomenal1

what do i want to see?

well i didn't even think the game existed anymore. don't really care about it at all. i think XIII pissed off enough people.

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

#48  Edited By Chocobodude3

I want to see a release date

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ryanwho

Death by hair. 
    hair spheres

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.