Would you get a Desmond collection remaster?

• 50 results
NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NTM

Poll Would you get a Desmond collection remaster? (212 votes)

Yeah, sure! I liked those games. 14%
Maybe. 15%
No, I'm not averse to other specific games being remastered, but not a Desmond collection. 37%
No, I don't want any more remasters to be honest. Just bring on the new games! 30%
You forgot (fill in the blank). 4%

I was originally going to say just the Ezio trilogy remaster, because to me, those are the best ones, and I like Ezio's story, but a part of that is also Desmond's story, so I felt I would just encompass it into Desmond's collection. I thought the first AC was okay, but I didn't love it, and three was near poor to me; just super mediocre. I really liked all the Ezio games, though Revelations, as many also felt, was the weakest one, but I think I liked it more than others since it was only marginally worse than the previous two to me. The one reason I remember is that I didn't like the setting as much; it did have a few aspects I believe I liked more than the previous ones too. I don't remember in detail what the pros and cons were though compared to the previous two.

Edit - Shoot, I accidentally posted this before I was done adding choices... I was just going to add "I liked those games, but I have no desire to play a remaster". Eh, anyways. I think I would, mainly for the Ezio trilogy though, so A isn't entirely true for me. I would like to see if three improved though, and if I liked it more.

• 
The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

No. The story they're building up to gets tossed aside. AC2 ended on what should have been a game-changer, and then it was immediately followed up with two entries that don't advance the story in any meaningful way, and then a full-on sequel that scraps the ideas wholesale. It was handled incredibly poorly and I'd rather just stick with the fond memories I have of AC2.