Brads voice makes me tired

GreasyTayTay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GreasyTayTay

It was when I realized this that I descided to use the bombcast as a sleep aid, I listen until I am tired then turn it off and sleep. This is not because I don't enjoy the bombcast, Brad just has a soothing voice.

It is for this reason that I am waiting on the Brad Shoemaker and Chali 2na sleep aid podcast. That shit would be awesome... Though I can't imagine what they would discuss...

Zajtalan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zajtalan

i always awake to jeffs voice

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

I worry about all the people that listen to the Bombcast while they're going to sleep. You know they're living in you subconscious don't you? Scary stuff.

haethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By haethos
@Claude said:
" I worry about all the people that listen to the Bombcast while they're going to sleep. You know they're living in you subconscious don't you? Scary stuff. "
I do this all the time. Thankfully (or sadly), the Bombcast crew has not appeared in any dreams, wet or otherwise.
Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

Bombcast makes me sleepy at the end because it's too long.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By rjayb89

Oh man, I need to download the podcast!  Vinny's voice is very soothing and sensual.

Octavian1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Octavian1987

Soothing , yes...but don't forget sexy. Brad's my favorite cast member, lots of good opinions and a sexy voice and awesome laugh and...wait, what were we talking about?

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CptBedlam

Do you guys know when you're awake in the morning and then fall asleep again ... that way you get real vivid dreams (I think some people call it "lucid dreaming" or something).

Quite a few times I started listen to the bombcast or the 1up podcast before falling asleep again and then had weird dreams. One time I dreamt I was with the guys and we did some real life parcour like in mirrors edge - only more brutal... and I dont know ... it was weird. After that Giantbomb never was the same again to me. %)

And yay for Brad's voice! Deep voices are always great for radio and podcasting.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By breadfan

Being on the east coast the Bombcast usually comes out around 11pm and I have my iHome going while I try to fall asleep.  That one episode where Jeff had the demonic farm animal noise maker freaked me the hell out.

Chuggsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chuggsy

I had a dream about Giantbomb once. 

Me and Vinny were in a pool with a shark, but it was friendly. Everybody else was in another pool across from us, and they were trying to get the shark out of the pool... or something... but me and Vinny wanted to keep it. 

I think I woke up when the shark jumped into the other pool. It was a really long dream, but I can't remember any details.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By breadfan
@Chuggsy said:
" I had a dream about Giantbomb once.  Me and Vinny were in a pool with a shark, but it was friendly. Everybody else was in another pool across from us, and they were trying to get the shark out of the pool... or something... but me and Vinny wanted to keep it.  I think I woke up when the shark jumped into the other pool. It was a really long dream, but I can't remember any details. "
That's deep dude
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By mikemcn
@Chuggsy said:

"I had a dream about Giantbomb once.  Me and Vinny were in a pool with a shark, but it was friendly. Everybody else was in another pool across from us, and they were trying to get the shark out of the pool... or something... but me and Vinny wanted to keep it.  I think I woke up when the shark jumped into the other pool. It was a really long dream, but I can't remember any details. "

Dude, thats deep, the shark symbolizes, well..... actually I think thats just weird.  

And you don't remember details because when you open your eyes and wake up, your mind starts thinking of other things and you lose the memorys you had from the dream, i hate when that happens. 

ive never had a dream with them in it though.
CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CptBedlam
@Chuggsy said:
" I had a dream about Giantbomb once.  Me and Vinny were in a pool with a shark, but it was friendly. Everybody else was in another pool across from us, and they were trying to get the shark out of the pool... or something... but me and Vinny wanted to keep it.  I think I woke up when the shark jumped into the other pool. It was a really long dream, but I can't remember any details. "
I think you're in love...
Chuggsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chuggsy

Ever since that dream Vinny has been my favorite....
biggblack86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By biggblack86

his deep baritone voice gets my panties all KINDS of wet...

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By CL60

Brads voice makes me sleepy but Jeff comes in with some random yelling and wakes me up so it's all good.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rjayb89

I like Brad's voice only when it's done by Jeff.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By mikemcn
@rjayb89 said:
"I like Brad's voice only when it's done by Jeff. "

Do you mean British Brad, or just the normal imitation. I think Britsih Brad is fantastic. 

Although Brad's actual voice is cool too, he should do voiceover work for something.
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rjayb89
@Mikemcn: British Brad.  Always a good end to a bombcast when British Brad comes into play.
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@Chuggsy said:
"Me and Vinny were in a pool with a shark, but it was friendly. Everybody else was in another pool across from us, and they were trying to get the shark out of the pool... or something... but me and Vinny wanted to keep it.  I think I woke up when the shark jumped into the other pool. It was a really long dream, but I can't remember any details. "
Did you try moving the shark with your enormous erections?
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"@Chuggsy said:
"Me and Vinny were in a pool with a shark, but it was friendly. Everybody else was in another pool across from us, and they were trying to get the shark out of the pool... or something... but me and Vinny wanted to keep it.  I think I woke up when the shark jumped into the other pool. It was a really long dream, but I can't remember any details. "
Did you try moving the shark with your enormous erections? "

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22  Edited By trulyalive
@CptBedlam:  Lucid dreaming isn't waking up and remembering your dream. Lucid Dreaming is when you realise that you are dreaming whilst you sleep. It's like breaking the 4th wall of your own mind.
JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By JonathanMoore

I think we should totally just get this whole "creeping carefully around the line" ting out of the way yo, I'd do Brad.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Andorski

No lie: Ever since the new Endurance Run, I often sleep to Brad and Ryan's episodes.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rjayb89
@rjayb89 said:
" Oh man, I need to download the podcast!  Vinny's voice is very soothing and sensual. "
The hell, there was a time when I didn't download the podcast?  Silly me.