Access to previous content in podcast section (mobile)

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

This is not really a bug, more like a suggestion.

I believe it is impossible to access old content on the mobile site... or, at least, its more difficult than with the web interface. In the podcast section (web), there is the "latest content" section that allows to access old content, but that section doesn't exist on the mobile version. That problem is accentuated with the premium content, since series like the powerbombcast, Alt+F1 or the box office bomb don't have a section of their own, so if two episodes are uploaded in close proximity, the first one will be unavailable through the premium podcast option. If the link in the news section left the first page, it becomes virtually impossible to find it, since the mobile version doesn't allow to browse through older news either...

It would be helpful if: a) they expand the submenu of the content so that it doesn't all goes to the premium submenu or, b) they add a way to browse through previous content of the same menu option in the mobile site.

frobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2 frobie  Staff

@hermes Thanks for the heads up. We'll look at fixing this for a better experience.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'll second this. As someone that goes to the mobile site to manually download podcasts, I occasionally have to Google search the exact name of the podcast to get to its page.

mozzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Would be a huge help for me as well.