Chat Problem: You are not logged in.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Watching the Bradley May Cry stream, but whenever I refresh the chat it always says I'm not logged in. So I can't really do anything with it. Is this only me?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Try logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't work, try completely clearing your browser cache.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aegon
@chaser324 said:

Try logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't work, try completely clearing your browser cache.

Now it says there is no show (re-logged in and erased cache). Super Weird. Also either the site is being slow to update threads or it's on my end.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@aegon: Are you a premium member? The current stream is exclusive for premium members. If you were premium, maybe it expired today?

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:

@aegon: Are you a premium member? The current stream is exclusive for premium members. If you were premium, maybe it expired today?

Huh, is there any way to check my premium membership history? I definitely had the badge yesterday, can't tell today. Kind of weird that it let me into the livestream though.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@aegon: I'm not seeing anything for you in our credit card processer. Can you check your email attached to your account and do a search for Giant Bomb to see when you signed up for premium?

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aegon

@rorie said:

@aegon: I'm not seeing anything for you in our credit card processer. Can you check your email attached to your account and do a search for Giant Bomb to see when you signed up for premium?

I payed a friend to get me a gift code, so I'm not surprised that nothing about it comes up in my email. So there's no way to see premium membership history unless you used a credit card? If that's the case, I might as well buy one right now with a card.