dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dystonym

Hi,

I've been trying to download long form videos like UPF so that I can watch them on my OSMC powered Raspberry Pi media watcher thing in the other room. However, when I try to download the videos, the download reports as complete in Chrome but normally is only about 2/3 of the actual content.

The length is reported as correct, but the video cuts out at around 2/3. There is no consistent place for the video cutting out, but on any given downloaded video it always cuts out at the same point.

Is there anything I can do about this, and failing that is there any way I can watch premium content on Kodi/XMBC/OSMC/whatever?

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get the same thing when I try to download HD quality. High works fine for me.

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will give that a go, thanks.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm experiencing the same problem on Chrome also. The past few Metal Gear Scanlon (the original series) episodes I've tried to download (in HD) have appeared to be complete but will only contain most of the episode.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@murdouken: There's a GiantBomb addon on XBMC that allows you to sign in with your premium account, although it was broken for a little while and you had to manually edit one of the source files to get the login to work.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I just recently downloaded the final episode of the original Metal Gear Scanlon series (which is considerably larger than the other episodes) and the even High version did not download correctly. I don't know if the two instances are related, but I get the impression it's not that the HD links are broken but it is in fact to do with the larger size of the download that is messing it up.