#1 Edited by leebmx (2235 posts) -

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but all the forums on the front page say the last update was hours ago which clearly isn't the case. I know I can just click through to the main forum page but thought you might like to know in case this is a larger problem (or just some setting I have messed up or something)

Here is a pic:

#2 Edited by Sweep (8986 posts) -

Have you tried deleting cookies, clearing cache, etc? If that doesn't work could you post your OS and browser versions here to help the Engi's out? Thanks, x

#3 Posted by hans_maulwurf (128 posts) -

I have the same problem. In chrome and firefox on win7.

#4 Posted by leebmx (2235 posts) -

@sweep said:

Have you tried deleting cookies, clearing cache, etc? If that doesn't work could you post your OS and browser versions here to help the Engi's out? Thanks, x

Yeah did that and it hasn't changed anything. It is happening on two computers in my house. This laptop which I am now which is Windows 8 and Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m (apparently) The other one is windows XP (service pack 3) and the same version of Chrome I suppose.

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (15188 posts) -

I've been having a problem where when I click "new topic" it just goes to a white screen and doesn't actually load the page.

#6 Posted by wchigo (570 posts) -

Having the same issue on my PC using Win 7 and the latest version of Chrome, as well as my iPad Air running iOS 7.1.1 and Safari.

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I'm getting this problem, too.

#8 Posted by Corevi (5155 posts) -

I'm getting this as well. Exact same time too.

#9 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1229 posts) -

Yup, same problem here.

#10 Posted by Rorie (2987 posts) -

Probably a caching issue or something else; I'll try to let an engineer know about it.

Staff
#11 Edited by AlexW00d (6451 posts) -

Same here, same threads too.

#12 Posted by mrpibb (467 posts) -

it looks like we may have a bad cache box, but we're going into the weekend so i'll try to get it fixed on monday.

#13 Posted by Corevi (5155 posts) -

it fixed itself and then broke again. It seems to only be refreshing the threads on the main page every 24 hours.

#14 Posted by Mister_V (1438 posts) -

Yep same problem.

It looks like they are only updating once every 24 hours.

#15 Posted by Random45 (1287 posts) -

Just wanted to throw out that I'm having the same problem as well.

#16 Posted by mikey87144 (1807 posts) -

Same with me.

#17 Posted by thellama042 (111 posts) -

I'm having the same issue, but it only happens sometimes. I notice that it seems to update for a couple of hours, but eventually stops updating when I refresh the home page.

#18 Posted by Karkarov (3293 posts) -

Still going on for me as well. Front page claims there hasn't been a new post in 21 hrs and if I click on one of those threads it takes me to whatever the most recent post was.... 21 hours ago.

#19 Posted by cloudnineboya (849 posts) -

Have the same problem using chrome.

#20 Posted by RazielCuts (2987 posts) -

The white, my eyes!

But yeah same here, Chrome, OSX.

#21 Posted by Laika (139 posts) -

We have a fix in for this. Should be out soon™.

#22 Edited by mrpibb (467 posts) -

now out