'Go to last page in thread' button is broken...again

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

It was working perfectly fine yesterday but now when I click the red arrows that are suppose to take you to the end of a thread it only takes me a few pages after the first. For example I hit the last page button on the Wrestling Thread and it goes to page 6. On the Anime Thread it goes to page 3. What the heck is going on? Using latest version of Firefox on Windows 8.1.

hans_maulwurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hasn't been working for me either, at least for the last week or so, it usually just takes me down 2/3rds of the first page. It happens on both the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome, on Win7.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Same for me, just scrolls down a few posts in on the first page.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Also probably related, clicking on notifications doesn't take me to the thread in question, just refreshes whatever page I'm currently on.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee

Yup, same problem on my end.

@starvinggamer said:

Also probably related, clicking on notifications doesn't take me to the thread in question, just refreshes whatever page I'm currently on.

Notifications from forum responses work fine for me, though notifications via frontpage stuff like articles results in the bug. Guess with this reply you can also check to see if it's the same for you!

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@yummylee said:

Yup, same problem on my end.

@starvinggamer said:

Notifications from forum responses work fine for me, though notifications via frontpage stuff like articles results in the bug. Guess with this reply you can also check to see if it's the same for you!

Guess I should clarify, notifications for posts after the first page are busted. This one works just fine since it's on page 1.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I'm having this problem and the one StarvingGamer mentioned.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Also, the "Recent Forum Activity" on the homepage is updating sporadically, usually not changing for hours at a time. It does that every now and then, but it's been pretty consistently busted the past couple days. Forums must be having an off week.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I just got a blog post notification and clicking on that worked as intended. Fixed?

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Actually we've had a couple of reports about this (on CV and GB), and I think I know what it is. Will take some time to look into it.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is busted for me as well, plus the notification bug. It's kinda fun to guess the topic based on the message's context, though.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

The last page button is working again for me now.

wcarle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

We just put a fix out yesterday that should have fixed this, let us know if you're still having issues

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Working again. Thanks to anyone who helped fix it.