Avatar image for coltondaniels45
coltondaniels45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By coltondaniels45

Hey guys, so I download the HD versions of UPF and most videos I can't get to during the week and watch them on the weekend at work. My issue is the past few videos Old Games Show and UPF from week 4-24-15 cut off the last quarter. It downloads a huge file and when I get to say 1hr 6min mark of the newest UPF (4-24-15) the video just stops. the Old Games Show cut off the last 30 minutes of it. The High quality works, don't know if this is the right place for this or if anyone else has noticed it.

TechiesRobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I have been having these issues on chrome but not on firefox.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I've had this issue in the past with Firefox, although it's been steady in recent times.

Mine would get to the very end, I'd be pretty much done, and the file wouldn't finish that last 1%.

Avatar image for coltondaniels45
coltondaniels45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By coltondaniels45

I have the full thing downloaded it just when i go to play it in a media player its shows the full length of it. Like the UPF i talked about was 1hr 48 min and as your watching it it will stop at 1h 06 ish mark. Again I downloaded the High res and it works perfectly, it's just the HD version is the ones messing up.