Initial editing of URL uploaded img fails

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By BlackLagoon

If you upload an image using the URL upload to a game gallery, doing anything to it during the initial editing session (like making it the default image) will result in an "unexisting image" error. You have to reload the gallery and enter editing mode again in order to do anything with the image.

This is actually an old bug that has been with the site since the relaunch. Originally the URL images wouldn't load at all without a refresh. I reported it as a bug, and it was then changed into it's current state. I just never got around to following up on it until now.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 75

#2  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

Since the last month, not even the save button works after image uploads, pressing it or any other button after an upload just results in "Something went wrong, mock us in the forums" (I've only been able to do URL uploads at all for the past 3-4 months uploading from my hard drive doesn't work at all on GB, but I've already notified jSlack about that part). The images are still added to the page gallery though, and after a refresh I can categorize the image or whatever else I want to do.

But has editing an image directly after upload ever worked? At least since the CBS acquisition I've never had it working, and it's been 2 or 3 years by now?

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@fisk0: @blacklagoon:There are definitely some old issues around, as we are rebuilding a lot of that stuff, we are trying to make sure things are still "working" while we migrate. Unfortunately some of those bugs are still happening because we are trying to emulate some old behavior. Let me look at this again.