I've been getting this screen after reloading sometimes.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

So this first happened yesterday. I was listening to the latest bombcast and the player froze on me so I reloaded the page and got this screen. Today I was refreshing the page of the forum topic I had pulled up and then got this screen again. I'm not sure what is triggering it because the only thing I'm doing is just hitting reload.

No Caption Provided

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rick

@demoskinos: Please send your ip address to ipbans@gamespot.com so we can look into this for you. You should only be getting this at most every 24 hours unless your IP address keeps changing.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

#3  Edited By bobafettjm

I got this once in the middle of working on some credits in the wiki. I noticed that it was no longer working, so I refreshed and this is what I got. I did only get it once though.

EDIT: Then of course after I posted this it happened again.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@bobafettjm: ^^ send it along to that address in comment above. Ironing out some issues that with that.

NHLmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I've noticed that all my articles that I save to read later using Pocket are getting this screen when it tries to dowload the page for offline viewing. I assume that maybe the IP address that Pocket uses is sending a lot of requests from multiple users, so it is getting this message. I don't know what IP address they use though.

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nhlmaniac: Well look into what Pocket is doing and see if we can get it to work.

NHLmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NHLmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgework: Looks like Pocket is saving pages correctly again now. Did you change anything? If so, Thanks!

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nhlmaniac: Yeah but that might not last. I'm actively working with Pocket though to get everything to work. Stay tuned...

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@edgework: I've been getting this since yesterday too. I was making a list on the site and I think I was adding too much at once and it stopped me. I can't do anything without hitting that page. I sent an email to support with my IP address, but I guess I'll send it to that gamespot address too if I keep having this problem.

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stonyman65: That's weird actually. Can you send your ip address to ipbans@gamespot.com please?

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@edgework: will do. I'll just copy/paste what I sent GB support this morning. Thanks!