PS4 Youtube App won't play GB videos.

OneFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OneFreeman

Ok, so this is a really weird one and I'm hoping someone else is having a similar issue, however minute the chance!

The PS4 Youtube app will not play anything from the GiantBomb or Gamespot youtube channels that I'm subscribed too. What makes it stranger still is if I manually search for the same video, Far Cry 4 QL for example, it will play fine. But if I click the video from the list of my subscribed channels it states "Your account couldn't be accessed. Please sign in again or choose another account". It then proceeds to completely sign me out. Again, this ONLY happens with GiantBomb and Gamespot videos and doesn't happen on any of my 15 or so other subscribed to channels.

Also, this only happens on my PS4 and not on any other device that has youtube access.

Anyone experiencing this or have any idea what is going on?! Do we need to follow the chem trails all the way to the money?

EDIT: I've moved this to the Bug Report forum as it's probably a better place for it; originally it was on Playstation 4. I know this isn't a specific issue with the site, so if the mod's would rather I remove it, then just let me know :)

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Hey @onefreeman

The PS4 Youtube app is new, so I haven't tried everything out yet. Thanks for pointing this out, I'm looking at it now. Will get back to you shortly.

PS. Always follow the money.