Question about Billing With Paypal

falling_fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Not sure which section this goes in so...

I remember reading that subscriptions are automatically renewed even if you bought with paypal. I just want to check if that's actually the case, since my account page says "We dont have any billing info on file for you. You should update your credit card".

Do I need to cancel my subscription to stop my paypal from getting billed or am I already ok. I just don't have the time to spend watching all this video stuff anymore you know, and I don't wanna waste money

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Moved your thread to Bug Reporting. I don't know if it actually is a bug or not, but this is where the staff regularly check for reported issues.

With Rorie out on vacation this week, I'm not sure who exactly the best person to reach out to would be, but I'd suggest you go ahead and send an email to support@giantbomb.com. I don't know when your subscription renewal date is, but I'm sure you can probably get a refund if there's an issue that causes it to renew without your permission before you get an answer to this question.

falling_fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Alright, thanks.

wcarle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By wcarle

@falling_fast: It looks like you signed up with paypal through store.giantbomb.com before it was implemented properly in our billing system. Because of this your sub will not automatically renew (confusing I know sorry). If you go to the billing page on the site and it says we have no billing info on file then don't worry you won't be charged again.

Your sub is set to expire on Nov 19.