Subcriber Account, Gone into Cyberspace?

sony154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sony154

Can anybody help me with this?

Since the new GiantBomb website i have not been able to use facebook to login and get access to subscriber content. (BTW i was gifted subscriber content)

So i tried making a new account (linked to my facebook) but it didnt work. (Just says Whoops something went wrong)

But i remembered that i had a old login on giantbomb, so i linked that to my facebook. And i logged in, Hooray!, i thought....

Now i dont have the Subcriber content anymore. Just a regular old account on giantbomb.

It almost felt like my subscriber account just flew out in cyberspace, never to be seen again.

As i told in the beginning, i always logged in with my facebook account and it worked like a charm before.

But since the new site. Myyy gAAWd....

Sincerely Yours // Johan

MrFabes123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am having the same problem. I made another account so I could look around on the forums for help, and now it won't recognize the account which has my subscriber content. Just site teething problems, Im sure they will fix it soon.

sony154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But since i have linked my Facebook account to this account, which was linked earlier to my subscriber account (Which i didnt know login info) i need some extra help i think? :D

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Message @Snide, or @alexisg, or LtSquigs, or idBloc. Well I guess all of them at the same time will help you the fastest. There's been some login issues lately, I'm sure they can help you out.

Tryptofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the same issue and i've sent an email to them. Not gotten a response yet.

sony154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also have sent an email, but i havent got any answer aswell.

Starting to lose some respect for the team to be honest.

Tick tock, time is flying.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By mike

@sony154 said:

I also have sent an email, but i havent got any answer aswell.

Starting to lose some respect for the team to be honest.

Tick tock, time is flying.

Give it some time. There are hundreds of thousands of users and hundreds of bugs to be squashed, and it's the weekend. They will take care of it, just have a little patience, dude.

Tryptofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got a msg that when they've fixed it they'll compensate with 2 weeks for free. So i hope they fix it soon...

hurrpancakes1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got a msg that when they've fixed it they'll compensate with 2 weeks for free. So i hope they fix it soon...

Hopefully soon, I've got a couple weeks worth of videos to catch up on!