Elgrinchoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Elgrinchoid

Hi there

Sorry if this is me being very thick (a high possibility) but the last 2 uploads for this is the run havent had any options under the "more options" section, which is where i can normally download the episode? Its not doing it for any other videos, just the last two of This is the Run?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, im new at this.

PD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

It's a side effect from the new workflow they have to get livestreams on the site faster. From Rorie in this thread:

We recently made a change that will let us put up a VOD immediately after a stream ends for anyone who wants to watch it in a browser; the video still has to be encoded at various bitrates before the download options will appear, which can take a while. It's not super clear that that's what's going on right now, which is a little confusing, but I'm going to see if I can make that a bit more obvious.

Before they would encode the streams first then the archive goes up when those are done. Now a version of the archive goes up immediately while the higher quality options encode. The download options will be there eventually, just gotta check back!

Elgrinchoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhhhhhhh ok. Thanks for letting me know!

PD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

No worries!

Avatar image for rocketblast0063
rocketblast0063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good change, the only thing missing is a text on the download options saying: "Currently transcoding check back later..." or something along those lines.